3》Old Habits

Jay-

My fingers drummed against the darkwood of the round table. It has been a month since Silenas disapperance and I wonder if she misses me like i miss her. Then again i hope she didn't because it physical hurt.

I couldn't sleep, or eat, or even think without the thought of Silena running through my mind. I wonder if she had a warm bed to stay in, or if she had food to eat.

Or if she was even alive.

"Jay" Said Ben as he snapped his fingers in front of my face. I looked up to see that the meeting was still going. "We've searched the Enchanted Forest, We've searched the upwoods of Neverland what about down to wonderland?" Muttered Ben as he circled the part of the map. "We could search there but it would take another two weeks maybe ten days tops to find her or Ryder." Said Alex looking back at the group of teenage guys who volunteered for the search of Silena. Ben nodded, "And Rebecca" he said looking at the daughter of Rapunzel, "Can you keep the lanterns going? Just In case Silena sees them. They could show her the way back over here" Rebecca nodded before leaving the room.

The doors bursted open, entering Silenas step father. "King Ben" Said Robin Hood as he walked through the room, his bow and arrow strapped against him. "Me and the Men have searched through out the mountains and still no sight of RyderStilskin." He said gripping his bow, not looking at me.

Ben nodded before turning to the teenagers, nodding them for them to go. They bowed before exiting the room. I got up to leave  before Ben held up a hand, motioning me to sit down.

"How is she?" Asked Ben, a sad tone in his voice. Robin Hood looked down, "Snow hasn't been able to sleep for a while."

I felt a sudden pain in my chest for Silenas mother. Not only had she lost her husband but the only thing that reminded her of him was Silena, and now she was missing too.

"King Ben" Said Robin Hood, setting down his weapon. "Have you noticed that all this mess happened because of the villains ...kids... came here?" Muttered Robin as he looked at me up and down.

I clenched my jaw, "You think Im the reason she's missing?"

Robin Hood looked up for a second before nodding. "Yeah, yeah I do think you are the reason. Matter of fact, I wanted you away from my daughter. From the moment I met you, I knew you were trouble" He snarled towards me. "Your a spawn of Jafar and i know the guy. I personally kicked his ass off to your old home along with Aladdin ."

I stood up in my defense, "I love her. And you may have helped Aladdin defeat my father but you know nothing about me." Robin Hood let out a dry laugh. "What would you know about love? Your from the isle of the lost. Once a villain, always a villain.My daughter deserved more then a villains spawn-"

"She isnt your daughter." I snarled back, my eyes growing dark as I i gripped the table. "Jay" warned Ben. Robin look taken back from the comment. His grey eyes burned into me as he grabbed his bow.

He held it up towards me, an arrow placed straight towards my forehead. "Mr.Hood please" said Ben reaching for his arm. "When Silena comes home" He snarled ready to shoot, "You will never get near her, do you under-"

"Robin?.." whispered a voice. We all turned to see a very distraught Snow White. "Robin what are you doing?" Her voice was very small, so soft I could barley hear it.

Robin lowered his weapon, "Snow.." he started walking over to her until she held up a hand. Snow White turned and looked at me.

"Jay may i speak to you?"

•••

"When Silena lost her father" Started Snow white as we walked through the castle of Auradon. "She never wanted to fall in love, because she was terrifed of losing it.."