Chapter 13 ~ Battles and Final Goodbyes

Dante's POV (Tell us your secrets!)

After Laurance and Garroth ran out of Aphmau's house, Lord Aphmau went upstairs.

"Dante," Lady Katelyn started.

"Yeah?"

"Will you give this to (Y/N)?" she said, handing me a large sword, similar in shape to Laurance's, covered in cloth. I nodded and went to go find (Y/N). I went to the guard tower, because that's where she normally goes to hang out. Sure enough, there she was sitting at the window.

"(Y/N)," I started. She turned to face me.

"Lady Katelyn wanted me to give this to you," I said as I handed her the sword. She slowly took it and unwrapped it. The sword was a made of (F/G) like her other sword, but this was the same shape as Laurance's new one.

"Thanks," she said with no emotion.

"(Y/N), how have you been feeling?"

"Fine, I've just been sick."

"(Y/N), you've been going on patrol and moving around fine. Are you just ignoring us?"

"Dante, I appreciate you caring for my being, but I am not in the mood to talk about this right now."

"(Y/N), we are on the verge of war. We need you to help in protecting this village."

"Please go."

"(Y/N) don't-"

"I said go!" she said turning to me. I noticed her eyes were tinted red. I gave a quick nod and rushed down the ladder.

(Y/N)'s POV

Dante shouldn't have messed with me. I told him to go, but he didn't listen. Now, I just have to wait for Garroth and we can get going. I saw him run past the gates and I jumped to meet him. We ran into the forest to get ready for our mission that night. We met up with Zane and I was given O'khasian armor. I changed into it and grabbed my bow. I went back to Phoenix Drop and waited until Brendan was in sight. When he was, I aimed my arrow and shot him. Part one of two on my mission. I changed back to my normal armor to commence part two. I lured Brian into the basement where Lillian was going to hide Nicole. I hit him with the hilt of my sword and he fell to the ground.

"Who are you?" he demanded.

"Me? I'm your worst nightmare if you don't do what I say."

"You can't make me do anything. I will not betray my village."

"I can't make you do anything? Well, Brian, if you don't want some people to get hurt then I would suggest you listen closely."

"What do you mean?" Justin Beiber much?

Who's that?

Stop asking questions and more being intimidating.

Fine.

"Well, if I have been watching closely enough, your little sister Alexis has already been threatened before. I wouldn't want anything truly bad to happen to such an innocent little baby." he thought for a bit.

"What do you want me to do?" he said, very reluctantly. I smirked evilly.

"I thought you'd never ask." I told him the plan and if he told anyone about this or me, I would kill his whole family. I could do more, but I didn't feel like getting too bloody. I told him to go and pretend like nothing happened, and he obeyed. I left soon after. I wanted to help with one last thing before I went to sleep. I changed into my Jury armor and headed to Meteli. I saw another member, Mckenna the Grief, along with her army of O'khasian guards with flint and steels in hand.