Season 2 Prologue: Learn Fear

They stared at his white eyes. Just by staring at it, they already feel hopeless. His aura was too much for them. Truly, Despair is nothing to sneeze at. All of the flying beings remained airborne, afraid at the boy some meters away from them.

"You all have awoken this monster." Sitri's head twitched to the side, his face contorted into a psychotic smile. "Now, will you be responsible and die?" His black eyes glinting with excitement.

A red haired angel rose her hand, feebly attempting to cast a a spell. Everyone followed after her, their hands emitting a strong blue colored light. It all combined, forming a giant magic circle up above in the sky.

Another black haired girl did the same, though this one is a devil. She pointed her hands at the ground, followed by her subordinates. A similar magic circle appeared below the rampaging monster, this time red.

"Holy secret arts: Heaven's judgement!" All of the four winged angels yelled.

"Diabolic series: Chaotic finale!" The devils with four vicious looking wings yelled simultaneously.

A blinding blue and yellow ray of light crashed down to it's target. It's sheer size would be comparable to that of a mountain. Another black and red beam rose from the earth, coming from the devils' circle. Both attack hit the lone man in the middle of it, resulting on a huge explosion.

Giant chunks of earth were lifted by the multicolored explosion, followed by a strong earthquake. When the smoke died down, it revealed a huge gaping crater, right where the man formerly stood.

All the supernatural beings dropped down one by one, unable to hold their own weight from falling. They all smiled, thinking it was over.

"Wow, that tickles!" A laugh came from up above.

They all widen their eyes, unable to comprehend what they're hearing. They gave all they had with that last attack, but still...

"I-Impossible... He's a monster...!" The red haired angel cried.

"He's even stronger... than all of us?" The black haired devil whispered in shock.

The white-haired man flicked it's fingers, as a huge black and white circle was formed. It was so huge that, it can even be seen from outer space, with the size of a gold coin.

"Playtime's over, now die." He showed his trademark grin, as the true hell rose upon earth, and heaven.

He's back.