-ˏˋtwenty six:paybackˊˎ-

((mMmm))

I had fallen asleep in Gerard's arms. I felt amazingly good when waking up in the morning. My naked body was wrapped up in a blanket and Gerard was hugging me from behind, still deeply asleep. I slid away from him without waking him up and went into the bathroom, needing a shower.

I kept the shower short, just enough to feel clean after the... "dirty" things that had taken place the night before. I blushed at just the thought. Gerard was amazing. What we did was physical, but there was so much emotion in the things he did. Hell, the reason he did it was all emotion and caring. It made everything so much more pleasurable.

I stepped out of the shower and grabbed a towel that was on the counter and wrapped it around my hip. I stood in front of the mirror and found something to regret-the hickey. I loved the way it looked on my neck, but shit, my mom would see it. I sighed, pressing my wet hair against it, knowing it wouldn't be hidden at all. I smiled, though, remembering how good it felt when Gerard was creating it.

I brushed my teeth and then stepped out into the room. Gerard was still fast asleep. I dug around the room for my clothes, finding a clean pair of boxers that might have been Gerard's but I was too lazy to care. Plus, he'd just given me a blow job the night before, we had no boundaries. I also slipped on a pair of skinny jeans, but failed to find a clean T-shirt so I put on a white tank top undershirt that must have also been Gerard's because it hung loosely on my body.

I shrugged and kept it on, thinking Gerard might be turned on by this sort of thing when he woke up. I glanced at him again before heading upstairs to the kitchen. It was still early morning so everyone was asleep. I started the coffee machine, making enough for two cups because Gerard would be up soon and obviously want a cup.

Once the coffee was done, I poured a cup and leaned against the counter, sipping at it slowly. The door to the basement opened and Gerard poked his head through the door, his head topped with messy bed hair.

"Morning," he said groggily, smiling at me. I smiled back and he stepped through the door, scratching at his hair and yawning. I pointed towards the coffee machine. "I knew I smelled coffee."

He walked over to the machine and poured himself a cup then put a couple spoons of sugar. He took long sips and sighed, pleased with his coffee as always.

"I love when you make me coffee," he said, coming over to the counter and standing across from me. We stood there silently, sipping at our hot drinks. I smiled at this silent yet comfortable atmosphere. It reminded me that this was what got me to love Gerard. He noticed me smiling and just smiled back, not questioning why. He finished his coffee first, of course, and took it to the sink which was on my side of the counter.

"Is that my shirt?" he asked. I nodded, blushing, not turning around to look at him. He walked over to me and wrapped his arms from behind me, pressing his chest against my back. He rubbed his hands up and down my bare arms, inhaling deeply, his nose pressed to the back of my head. "And my shampoo." He pressed his wet lips to the back of my neck, kissing whatever skin was exposed behind my strands of hair. I shivered and put my coffee cup down, not wanting to accidentally spill it or something; that would kill the mood. "And now me." He brushed his lips along the crook of my neck until he reached my shoulder, swiftly running his tongue on my skin before placing his lips on it.

I let out a pleasured sigh and spun around in his embrace, needing his taste on my lips. I kissed his lips, meaning to keep it innocent, but my tongue had a mind of its own, and pried his lips open. He gladly welcomed it into his mouth, immediately moaning into my mouth.
I suddenly pushed him away and spun around, realizing we were in the middle of the kitchen about to make out. I wasn't about to have either of our parents walk in on and that; having them talk about it was embarrassing enough.