-ˏˋtwenty seven:blackmail and revengeˊˎ-

Gerard had come back downstairs after talking to Mikey. He assured me that Mikey wouldn't say anything to our parents because he was too traumatized to even think about it. I was still hesitant when he urged me to go upstairs and have some breakfast.

"Come on," he nudged me, "Mikey won't say anything, you have nothing to be embarrassed about."

I dragged myself out of bed, embarrassed already just by the fact that Mikey heard me moan. I mean he heard me talk but there was no need for him to hear me moan. I talked to Mikey, but moaned for Gerard...I had a fucked up relationship with the Way brothers. I couldn't help but giggle at the thought and Gerard looked to me ask what I was thinking, but I just shook my head and smiled.

We made our way upstairs, the kitchen busier than it was earlier. Donna and my mom were both busy cooking breakfast and Don was sitting at the kitchen table, a cup of coffee in hand. Mikey was sitting next to him and I couldn't even look at him. I blushed and kept my head down. Gerard chuckled silently and wrapped his arm around me, walking with me to the table and sitting me down.

Mikey was drinking his coffee and when he saw us, I swear I think he gagged. Instead of making the usual disgusted faces, he averted his eyes, staring intently at his coffee. Fuck, this was awkward.

Donna put a plate of eggs and bacon in front of Gerard and Mikey, but a plate of pancakes for me, knowing I was a vegetarian. I looked up and smiled at her gratefully. Donna smiled back, then looked at me for a moment with a raised eye brow, then turned away. I blushed like crazy thinking maybe it was showing that I had just gotten and given head...I mean, don't moms always say they can tell? Donna was bad enough, I really didn't need my mom noticing.

Donna came over with some orange juice and leaned behind me to pour it into the cup in front of me.

"Frankie," she whispered so quietly that only I could hear her, "you might want to cover up the twohickeys you have. Your mom may not be as open as I am. Plus, one is innocent, two...well, that says something else happened."

My eyes widened and I blushed so badly I could feel my face burning up. My knees came up and hit the bottom of the table, causing everything on it to rattle. Everyone in the kitchen turned to face me. Donna had moved on to pour orange juice into everyone else's cup like nothing had happened and all eyes were on me. Gerard had a hand over his mouth, trying to cover up his laugh, obviously having heard what his mom said to me. I flew out of my chair and down the basement before anyone else noticed the hickeys, specifically my mom.

I was such an idiot. Gerard left the hickey on my shoulder so that no one would see and I went upstairs in the same fucking tank top. I grabbed the hoodie that I had been wearing yesterday and threw it on, pulling the hood up because now I don't really want anyone noticing even one hickey.

I waited awhile before going back upstairs, so they could think I had to use the bathroom or something. When I went back into the kitchen, they were all at the dining table and I took my seat.

"You ok, Frankie?" my mom asked and all eyes, except Mikey's, shifted towards me.

I nodded quickly, too quickly because Donna snickered slightly at me.

"His stomach was hurting this morning," Gerard spoke for me, being a lot smoother than I could ever be. "It was probably something he ate."

Oh my God. I fucking hated Gerard at the moment. Our hands were completely hidden under the table so I reached over and pinched his hand that was resting on his thigh. He didn't even flinch.

"Aw, are you feeling better now?" my mom asked, absolutely fucking clueless.

"Yeah," Gerard answered for me. "He drank some of my medicine."