-ˏˋthirty eight:replaceableˊˎ-

I sighed as Gerard pressed his lips to the crook of my neck, wrapping his arms around my waist. We stood on the porch, Gerard's hands travelling lower and lower, grazing past my stomach, until I stopped him. I knew he would just try to tease me since I'd done the same to him. I moved his hands and took my phone out and wrote, "You noticed?"

He laughed against my neck before pressing another kiss to it and standing up straight.

"You couldn't have been more obvious," he said, and I turned to face him.

I wrote, "So you noticed he likes you yet you kept talking to him?"

"No, I didn't notice he liked me," he said, "I don't even see it, but apparently you do. Or maybe you're just automatically jealous, whether he likes me or not."

I shook my head and wrote, "He likes you. I can tell."

"Does that bother you, baby?" Gerard asked, an arrogant smirk tugging on his lips.

I raised my eye brow and wrote, "NO FUCKING SHIT!"

Gerard laughed and I wanted to smack him for treating it like a joke. He stepped closer to me and let his hands rest on my shoulders.

"First of all," he whispered softly, "damn you are really fucking sexy when you're jealous, I swear. So it's not that I don't care, I just enjoy it a little too much. And second, it doesn't matter if anyone likes me, I'm all yours."

I stared up at him for a second and couldn't help but give in to those eyes. I smiled and stood on my tiptoes to place a small kiss to his lips, then turned and went into the house.

Mikey was laying on the sofa, his cell phone pressed against his ear, and he had a huge grin on his face. I knew he had to be talking to Alicia.

Gerard walked up to the sofa and Mikey looked up at him, seeing that Gerard had a mischievous grin on his face; that couldn't be good.

"Hey, Alicia, I'm gonna call you ba-"

Gerard jumped on Mikey, getting as close to the phone as he could. Mikey let out a loud groan of pain.

"Fuck, Ge-" he started to yell, but Gerard interrupted him.

"OHHH, MIKEY!" he fake moaned, sounding exactly like a girl. It was scary. I burst out laughing, mainly at Mikey's face. "GET OFF THE PHONE WITH YOUR GIRLFRIEND, MIKEY BABY, I WANT YOU!"

"Oh my God, Gerard!" Mikey yelled, his voice cracking like it always did when he was excited or nervous.

"WHO'S GERARD, BABY?!"

"Alicia, I swear it's Gerard!" Mikey yelled into the phone, looking so fucking terrified. I almost felt bad, but I couldn't stop laughing.

"HE'S LYING TO YOU, WE'RE GONNA MAKE HOT LOVE!"

"Gerard!!!" Mikey yelled, now sounding like a twelve year old boy going through puberty from how badly his voice was cracking. Gerard couldn't do it anymore. He fell off the sofa, laughing so hard his face was red.

"Oh my God, Alicia, please tell me you're still there," Mikey begged into the phone. "I swear that was...yeah, ugh, he's so stupid...you're amazing...no, it was not funny!...I COULD GET A GIRL IF I WANTED!...I mean, no, you know what I mean!...ok, ok, I know, you're my only. Bye, Alicia." Mikey hung up the phone and glared at Gerard, who was still on the floor laughing.

"Oh, man," Gerard sighed, after regaining his breath. "That was the best thing ever."

"First of all, you're such a dick, you're lucky Alicia is understanding," Mikey said, sitting up and shoving the back of Gerard's head. "Also, that was disgusting and I think I'm traumatized."