-ˏˋtwenty nine:sweet revengeˊˎ-

((sexual content at the end))

We reached Gerard's car and he went for the door, but I had no patience. I rested my back against the door and pulled him to me, pulling his body as close to mine as I could possibly get it. Gerard complied and pushed his body up against mine, making sure to apply pressure with his thigh that was conveniently placed between my thighs.

The beginning of a moan was cut short when he brought his lips to mine, his tongue massaging my own and roaming my mouth. I brought my hands up to his messy raven hair and tugged on it slightly, pulling his face away from mine and pressing it to my neck. He worked his magic on the spot just below my ear, knowing that was my weak spot.

He circled his tongue around it before biting it gently and a loud moan slipped out of my mouth. I clamped my hand over my mouth, remembering we were in public, and figuring that now would be a good time to get in the car.

"Mmm, I really love it when you moan," Gerard whispered into my ear, sliding his tongue over my earlobe, and purposely allowing his hot breath to hit it. He brought one hand that had been pressed against the door down to my hand that was latched to his waist. He took hold of it and slid it down his body until I was touching his crotch. We both gasped, him out of pleasure and me at how hard he already was. "That's how much I love your moans."

I kept my hand there, squeezing just slightly which caused his eyes to flutter shut for a moment before he went back to working on me and my moans. He pressed his body even closer to mine, so that my hand that touched his crotch brushed against mine as well and I couldn't help but moan at the friction.

"Just like that," Gerard gasped with a small moan, pushing against my body even harder. I swear Gerard was planning to make me come right in the middle of the parking lot for all eyes to see, and he may have done just that if we hadn't been interrupted.

"Um, I'm so sorry, but um, excuse me," a small, hoarse voice spoke from behind Gerard. Gerard turned to glare at whoever was interrupting-I admit I glared too-but both our expressions softened when we saw Maribel standing there, eyes red and swollen from crying, and looking apologetic.

I quickly retracted my hand from Gerard's crotch and shoved it in my pocket innocently. Gerard kept his back towards Maribel, but not in a disrespectful way, he just sort of had a "problem" he needed to keep hidden...

"I'm so sorry to, um, interrupt, I just wanted to talk and..." she spoke again and Gerard cut her off before she could continue apologizing.

"It's alright." His back was still towards her, though, but he just craned his neck to look at her. "You just got pretty shocking news, of course you need someone to talk to."

"Could I talk to Frank?" she asked, after a little while of silence. Gerard was finally able to turn around and face her.

"Frankie doesn't talk, I'm sorry," Gerard said, standing next to me and wrapping an arm around my shoulders.

"Oh..." was all she said, obviously not knowing what that meant.

Gerard looked at me as if to ask if he had permission to explain everything to her and I nodded right away.

"He's not mute," Gerard began, "or retarded like the stupid rumors said. He just gets panic attacks whenever he tries to speak, so he keeps quiet."

"Oh, I've heard of that," she nodded, surprisingly understanding. "Selective mutism." I nodded excitedly. No one ever knew what it was called. "So, is it ok with you," she looked at me, "if I talk with him," she looked at Gerard, "about your father?"