Shanghai pt.1 (chapter 1)

Optimus's pov

Earth, birthplace of the human race, a species much like our own,Capable of great compassion and great violence. For in our quest to protect the humans, a deeper revelation dawns. Our worlds have met before. For the last two years, an advanced team of new autobot's have taken refuge here under my command. Together we form an alliance with the humans, a secret but brave squad of soldiers. A classified strike team called NEST. We hunt for the remains of our decepticon foes hiding in different countries around the globe.

Eca's pov

We were in shanghai for a mission to hunt down decepticons. I was with uncle Ironhide so I would stay safer since most of the decepticons go to my daddy. We were with Lennox, one of the human men who is protecting our secret from the rest of the humans. We were driving thru a gate to get to where Lennox was so we could do our mission. I was right next to uncle Ironhide when we came to a stop. "All right, Ironhide. We got echoes. There close." Lennox said tapping the front of uncle Ironhide's hood. Me and Ironhide transformed. "Steel stacks at 2 o'clock." Lennox said as we stood up. "He's here. I smell him." Uncle ironhide said. That made me giggle as I looked into the sky. There I saw Nightblaze Transform into his normal mode and Landed on his feet. Lennox turned around to face him. "The area is clear there are no more humans in the area." Blaze said to Lennox. "Alright. Now I need you to track as much decepticons as you can spot in a 30 mile radius and report back to me." "Will do." Nightblaze said as transformed again and flew off. "What can I do?" I asked Lennox wanting to do something to help everybody. "You can stay out of trouble. You're just a little girl we can't let you getting hurt." "But Nightblaze is helping and he's just as old as I am." I said arguing back to him. "Just do as I said." He told me and ran off. "I hope you get crushed by decepticons" I yelled at him regretting what I said after words. Knowing better then to threaten others.