Questions (Chapter 4)

This is going to be a long chapter. 800 words at least.

Optimus's pov

~Last night~

I looked up to the sky after I heard Eca's voice. She was getting carried away by starscream. I wasnt tall or fast enough to catch up to them and lost track of them in seconds.

~present~

We couldn't get Eca so we went back to the planes heading towards NEST base. I don't think the decepticons wouldn hurt Eca. Mostly because Megatron is her uncle. The brother of her mother, and the decepticons wouldn't lay a servo on a sparkling. They aren't that evil and Starscream wouldn't let them he cares about her at least a little bit. I got off of the plane following Lennox and the other NEST agents into their base. We all regrouped as the twins were arguing deciding who got what new vehicle formes. They started fighting, Skids tackled Mudflap and scanned his new vehicle mode. "Ow that hurt man. It's supposed to hurt it's an ass-kicking." I over heard them say. A very small part of me is actually happy Eca isn't here to be with the twins or repeating anything they are saying. Still in vehicle mode I looked over to lennox after he started a video call with the general. "General?" Lennox said. "Will, I saw the shanghai op." "We had a rough day out there. We have intel that believe warrants an immediate debrief. Now with your permission, I can't let you see him,but i would like you to here from the leader of the autobots." "Proceed." the general said as I transformed. After I transformed I stood back. Then Epps spoke up. "You gotta wonder, If god made us in his image, who made him?" He said quietly but loud enough for me to hear. I looked over at the video screen. "General, our alliance was countermanded six decepticon incursions this year, each on a different continent. There clearly searching around the world for something, But last night's encounter came with a warning." The short message from demolisher started to play. "The fallen shall rise again." It said. "The fallen meaning what?" The general asked. "Origin unknown. The only recorded history of our race was contained within the allspark and lost with its destruction." I said. "Excuse me." The man on the floor yelled up to me. I turned around and looked towards him. "With this so-called Allspark now destroyed,why hasn't the enemy left the planet like you thought they would?" the man asked climbing up the ladder. Lennox spoke up to the general.  "Director galloway, our National Security Advisor (NSA). the president just appointed him liason." then Galloway spoke up again."Forgive the interruption, General. After all the damage in shanghai, the president is hard-pressed to say the jobs getting done. Now under the classified Alien/autobot cooperation act, you agreed to share your intel with us, but not your advancements in weaponry." Then I spoke. "We've witnessed your human capacity of war. It would absolutely bring more harm than good." "But who are you to judge what's best for us?" He asked. "With all due respect." Lennox spoke up. "We've been fighting side by side in the field for two years." "We've shed blood,sweat, and precious mettle together." Epps said as Galloway spoke once more." Soldier your paid to shoot, not talk." "Don't tempt me." Epps said standing next to me. "Easy." I whispered to Epps as he started walking off. All the newest members of your team. ". "I understand they arrived here after you and another little autobot sent a message into space, as open invitation come to earth, vetted by no one at the white house." He said. When he brought up Eclipse I just froze. Starting to get worried for her life. "So what do we know so far?" Galloway asked. "We know that the enemy leader classified as NBE one, AKA Megatron, is rusting in peace at the bottom of the laurentian Abyssal, surrounded by SOSUS detection nets and full-time submarine surveillance. We also know that the only remaining piece of your alien Allspark is locked in an electromagnetic vault here on one of the most secure naval based in the world. And since no one can seem to tell me what the enemy is now after, well, there's only one clear conclusion! You. The autobot's. They're here to hunt you! What's there to hunt for on earth besides that? The fallen shall rise again? It sounds to me like something's coming. So, let me ask if we ultimately conclude that our national security is best served by denying any further asylum on our planet, will you leave Peacefully?" He asked. "Freedom is your right. If you make that request, we will honor it. But before your president decides, please ask him this. What if we leave and you're wrong?" "That's a good question." Lennox said in a loud whisper. "What's wrong with him he seems mad?" Lennox looked at me then back at Galloway. "Besides that he just got his little baby girl taken by a decepticon nothing." He said walking off. He looked back towards Galloway. "And you might want to watch your back and not piss of the 500 ft. robot."

word count 852