Fights (Chapter 9)

Optimus's pov

I kicked megatron and he landed outside of the building and transformed as he started following Bumblebee. "Sam!" I yelled and he climbed in. I followed Megatron and Beast followed us. We were driving for a while and Megatron came out threw the tree's and shot at me. I transformed and started shooting back. "Hide Sam!" I yelled as Me and Megatron started fighting. Sam ran back behind the tree's far enough away. "Weak! Puny! Waste of Metal! Junkyard crap!" I yelled at Megatron everytime I hit him. "Decepticons!!!" He yelled as 2 or 3 decepticons came to him. Megatron started to chase him but i started to beat the hell out of him more. Starscream tried to fight back but i grabbed him and made sure he didn't hit me. He started shooting in the wrong direction and I tossed him the opposite way onto the ground. "There is another source of Energon hidden on this planet. The boy could lead us to it." Megatron said as I punched him backwards. Grinder came to attack but I shot at him. Megatron picked me up off the ground and threw me into some trees on the other end of him. I was dizzy and not able to get my balance back when Megatron kicked me in the helm. "OPTIMUS!!" Sam yelled to me. I can't let them get sam. I was about to slice Grinder but Megatron shot at me and it sent me flying back. "Is the future of our race not worth a single human life?" Megatron said walking closer to me. "Up, Get up." Sam yelled to me. "You'll never stop at one!" I yelled getting back up again. "I'll take you all on!" I yelled drawing my other soward. I stabbed Starscream in the back as pushed him towards Megatron. I hit Grinder sending him backwards and shot at Megatron. I grabbed Starscream as he started to run towards me again and I once more pushed him away, but towards Grinder this time. Megatron tried to shoot me but I used my sword to block the bullet and it ricocheted off and hit starscream. He ran up to me again and I pushed him with my body. I ran up to Megatron again a pulled him onto the ground punching him backwards. Grinder came up and tried to shoot me but I grabbed his helm with a hook and tore it in half. He fell to the ground offline. "Piece of tin." I said to him. "Sam Where are you." I said as the other Autobot's came. "Daddy." Eclipse said with a smile on her faceplate. But the smile faded and her optics widened "Behind you." She yelled but it was it late. Megatron used his Sword and stabbed me in the chest. "No." I yelled. "You're so weak." He said back to me lifting me up. He used his gun and shot me dropping me to the ground. "DADDY!!!" I heard Eclipse yell as she ran towards me and Sam came out of his hiding place. Eclipse came over and hugged me as she started to cry. "I don't want you to die daddy. This isn't fair." "Nothing is ever fair child." Megatron said to her. "Shut up!" Eclipse yelled angrily. "Why don't you come back to me child and you can live happily with your mother." "You hurt my mommy and then she hurt me. You used a stupid thingy on her and now she isn't nice like she used to be when it was just me her and daddy. I was happy not knowing that you were my mommy's brother. I don't want to see her or you ever again." "Awe don't act like that." He said walking towards her. She pulled out her gun and shot at Megatron a couple times and it actually hurt him. I could see sparks coming from where she shot in his chest, he groaned in pain. "We'll see about that you little brat, Oh and If you didn't distract you daddy when you yelled to him he might not be dying right now." Eclipse started to cry more, I grabbed onto her hand comforting her "I love you." I said to her as everything went black.

Eclipse's pov

"Eclipse come on." Sam said. "I don't wanna. I wanna stay here with my daddy. You leave if you want to. I'm staying here." I said still crying. "Autobot's attack." I heard uncle Ironhide say. When Megatron pulled a gun out and pointed it towards me. Megatron, Starscream, and Grinder all ran off scared. Uncle Ironhide came up to me and hugged me as he called Lennox about what happened to my daddy. "After a while Lennox and the rest of the men came in their plane and got my daddy onto it. I sat with him on the plane sitting on the floor next to him with my head down. "I'm sorry Eclipse. About you know." Lennox said looking up at me. "It's all my fault." Was all I said with more tears in my optics. "I love you daddy." I whispered.