Chapter 10 Stupid man and thinking of a plan

It was a long quiet ride back to the base besides the noises of the helicopters blades spinning and men whispering to each other. All I wanted to do was land and run up to Uncle Ironhide, Beast or uncle Bee. I just want to forget about what had just happened not to long ago. I had already lost my Carrier and now my creator(Daddy). 'I miss you daddy. I will be the strong little feema leader you have been training me to be.' I said as I stared into his lifeless optics making me cry again. If I would have just listened to daddy this would had never happened. I was just listening to the human agents whispering to one another. "It's so sad; she shouldn't have to go threw this she is just a little girl, like 6 years old." One soldier said "I know man...." the other said as we started landing. "Where landing Eclipse." One of the men said. "Okay." I said as we started getting closer to the ground. The plane that is going to drop daddy was getting closer to the ground and I yelled for uncle Ironhide. He saw me then put his arms out with a fake smile on his faceplate. I waited for the right time and jumped as Uncle hide caught me hugging me tightly. We do this all the time whenever we have a mission and daddy gets mad at me for it since he doesn't want me to get hurt. "How you feeling little prime?" He asked me. "Sad." I said and put my helm back onto his shoulder. When daddy was dropped he hit the ground hard and dirt flew up into the air. The soldiers came out of the base and saw what had happened. "Oh no." Will said and looked at me then back to daddy. A bunch of trucks started circling us and the soldier humans. "Uncle Hide what's going on?" I asked kind of scared and uncle Hide could tell. "What is the meaning of this?" He asked transforming his servo into a cannon the other one holding me. "You dare point a gun at me?" He said defensive like always. "You want a piece of me?" He said as the soldier men tried calming him down and trying to control the men in trucks. As the other autobots got out there weapons. "I will tear you apart!" Uncle Hide yelled once more. "LOWER YOUR WEAPONS!!!!! LOWER YOUR WEAPONS!!!!" Lennox yelled the the humans. One guy got out of one of the trucks and yelled at him to make them put their weapons down but he said he couldn't do nothing. "Uncle hide i'm scared. Are they gonna hurt us?" I asked quietly. "No; No one will hurt you little prime." He said reassuringly. An old guy came out of one of the trucks and started talking. All I heard was blah blah blah Decepticons blah blah blah Chairman blah blah blah president blah blah. "He seems like a bossy little kid like Nightblaze!" I said to Uncle Hide giggling. "Hey your mean." Nightblaze said laughing."But yeah. He was here earlier and was talking to your dad and Lennox. He's annoying." "I can hear. If you wanna say something say it to my face." He said. "No sir." Nightblaze said. "Oh come on." I said as I jumped out of uncle Hides arms and crouched down to his level. "Your an annoying, bossy little baby." I said giggling again. Everyone else on the base started laughing to. "Hey are you men or children." he said and they all stopped laughing. "Yeah your bossy." I said giggling again. "Who do you think you are to be able to talk to me that way?" he said sounding mad. "Well my name is Eclipse and I am now the leader of the autobots with Uncle Hide who is second in command after my daddy since he's gone." "Oh so your a sad little alien robot girl who likes to play pretend, a child can't be a leader." that made a nerve snap in me. " If a child can't lead why are you hear. I know I am just a young cybertronian girl but I know more about your world then your dumb ass. I'm not just a dumb fragging child like you and I've been threw more in my 6 years of life then you would even know in your what 90 years alive on this stupid world and don't forget to not piss of the 200 foot 'robot'." I said. "I don't need to take this from a stupid alien child with a temper." he said with a smile on his face. "I'll squash you!!!" I said losing my temper. "Eclipse come here." Uncle ironhide said. I turned to him and stood up running towards him. "Calm down little prime." I'm not usually like this but why am I now?' I ask myself running up to uncle ironhide as he held me close to him. "I think you just got served by a cybertronian 6 year old girl." Lennox said. "Oh shut up. Now as I was saying I have operations; an alien was brought up from our shores and our soldiers are paying the price. It is our war now and we shall win it as we always have with coordinated military strategy." "This fool is terribly misinformed." Uncle Ratchet said. "Your gonna need every asset you got. Lennox said. "No what we need to do is draw battle plans and observe every diplomatic decision." "Like what handing over the kid?" Lennox said starting to get pissed off. "All options are being considered." He said turning away. "Whatever the decepticons are after this is just the start." One soldier I don't know the name of said. "And there is not Negotiating with them." "I am ordering you to stand down. You won't be needing this anymore." The man said as he ripped off Lennox's badge. Take your assets back to base and take that pile of scrap metal back to Diago." I wanted to cry again. I can't handle not having my daddy with me.' I thought as Uncle ironhide picked me up again. "Let's go!" The man said and all the trucks followed. "I really don't like that dude. He's an ass hole." Epps said. "Does anyone." I said with a smile on my face. "Oh nice one back there. I think you really pi....made him mad." "He's a stupid face anyways." I said giggling. "Autobots report to Hanger for transport." the Voice said out of nowhere like it does everyday. "Ironhide we should leave this planet." Uncle Ratchet said. "No what about Sam?" I asked. Uncle Hide looked at me then back at uncle ratchet. "No; it's not what Optimus would want." He said and gave me a small smile.

Sam's Pov

I started walking back to where I left Mikaela, Bumblebee, Leo, Mudflap and Skids. When I pushed open the gates I saw Bee sitting on an old car and Mikaela sitting on a chair beside in front of a fire. I walked over and gave Mikaela a hug and turned to bee. "Bee I understand If you hate me." "Blereep." was his response and obviously I didn't understand him. I leaned on a car and continued to talk to him. "I messed up, and Eclipse probably hates me now; I'm sorry." "Don't worry fella.....You are the one of the people I care about most in my life....If there's anything you need.....I won't be far away." When he said that I felt kind of better. Except for the fact that Eclipse hates me. "He's gone because of me. He came to help me and he's dead." "There's somethings you just can't change.....the ones who sacrificed for us will not be in vain....." "To make it right i'm gonna turn myself in." I feel like it's the right thing to do but them Bee started freaking out. "But But we gotta stick together." He said while transforming. "He's pissed at me." "Your not gonna do that." It's the only thing I can do I have to do this; I'm gonna do this." I said then Bee revved his engine and moved pushing me forward. "Everything we worked for will be wiped out in one day." He said then I had a realization. "You two." "Huh?" "What?" "Hey, you know the glyphs? These? The symbols that have been rattling around in my head?" "Oh that's old school yo, Thats thats that's like that's like cybertronian." Skid's said. "Oh that's some serious stuff right there." Mudflap said after. "They gotta mean something like a message or like like like like a map. Like a map to an energy source. Can you read this?" I asked both of the knuckleheads. "Read?" "Uh we we we Nah we don't really do muc reading. I only know of one person who can read that and it's only because she's six and her dad was teaching her." Mudflap said. "Well if you can't read it we need to find someone who can that is not Eclipse." I said not wanting to face her right now. I could hear someone coming my way so i looked up to see Leo coming back. "Ah look who came fashaying back." "Uh, sorry. I had a mini panic attack earlier." "Well it sounds like you a pussie." Mudflap said Hi-Fiving his brother. "I think I'm aloud that after everything i've been through alright. I heard you have a problem and I think I have someone who I think can help." "Who?" I asked him as he stood there in front of me. "Global warrior." That name just sounds stupid.

A/N: Sorry It took so long to update my internet didn't want to work for me.