Problems (Chapter 3)

Eca's pov

When starscream grabbed me I got really scared, he flew high into the sky, I have never been up this high before. The highest I have been was when my mommy picked me up. She could transform into a flying ship. She never went any higher than over my daddy's helm just in case I slipped out of her grasp. "Don't fret child." Starscream told me. "I want my daddy." I told him scared from the height. "Look down below on the ground. You'll see your daddy." He said mockingly. I did so and saw my daddy running over to where I used to be. "DADDY HELP ME!!!" I yelled with tears in my optics. He looked up and saw me in Starscream's grasp. "Eclipse." he yelled running my way. "Look what you did child." He said before he went really fast. The next thing I knew everything went black and I passed out. The last thing I heard was starscream say something about my mommy.

Sam's pov

I was talking to mikaela on the phone, when I picked up a sliver of the cube off my bedroom floor. "I think a sliver of the cube got on my sweatshirt." I told mikaela as i felt it burn me. I dropped it and it burned thru the floor causing a fire. "FIRE!!!" I yelled while running down the hall and grabbed a fire extinguisher. I sprayed the floor where the flame was started and put it out. I started freaking out again cause when i opened my bedroom door a bunch of tiny robots came into my room. They started shooting so i jumped out my window. "Bumblebee." I yelled still freaking out. I don't want to die. He came out, transformed and started shooting them down one by one.  When they were all down my mom ran into a hanging flowerpot. "Bumblebee!" I yelled. "Get in the garage. I'm about to have a mental breakdown get in the garage." I said to him. He started having a pouting tantrum. "Whatever." he said waving his hand like Eclipse does when she doesn't get her way. "Get in the garage now." I said yelling back to him. He pushed the TV that was on the ground away and climbed into the garage acting pissed off at me. When Mikaela got here i started talking to her. I gave her the shard of the allspark that I had and she put it into a small plastic container. We walked into the garage with Bee pouting like a 4 year old and hitting himself in the head. "Yeah, you know you're in trouble." "He still having voice problems?" Mikaela asked. " He's playing it up." I simply replied as she walked up to him. "Bee i want to talk to you about the college thing ok." I said to him and he started playing i'm so excited by the pointer sisters. "Hey i'm not taking you with me." I said and he just looked at me as if saying you bitch. "I'm gonna wait outside." Mikaela said walking out. "Freshmen aren't allowed to have cars." I told him. We talked for a bit and he started pouting. "You should go be with optimus and the others." I said to him. He started crying. "This isn't the last time your gonna see me you know this bee." I said to him. "You'll always be my first car. Love you bee." I said and walked off. I saw Mikaela outside in a beautiful white dress. "Wow." I said as I chuckled.