Imposters and mental breakdowns Chapter 6

Eclipse's pov

"I thought you were put off line mommy!" I said as I got up going up to hug her. She knelt down and hugged me. "My little sparkling." She said. I could tell she was smiling from the sound of her voice. "I missed you so much." She told me. "I missed you to mommy." I said. I looked down at her arm. "Why don't you have an autobot symbol on your arm like me and daddy do?" I asked her. She looked at the insignia on her arm then back at me. "I thought I lost you and daddy. My brother, your uncle told me, that you and daddy died back on cybertron. Then everyone else but Him came back to the decepticon base, so I knew at least daddy was alive. Cause No one can off line your uncle except for daddy. I made Starscream find out if you were alive with the autobots and daddy." "What does this have to do with the insignia on your arm." "I'm getting to it." She said with a smile on her faceplate. "My brother made me choose the decepticon side after the war cause he was the only family I had left. My brother Megatronus, or Megatron." "HE TRIED TO OFFLINE DADDY AND HE OFFLINED UNCLE JAZZ!!!" I yelled at her."Don't raise your voice at me little femme." She Yelled at me scaring me. "How could you be related to that Aft hole? I want my daddy. I wanna be safe with uncle Ironhide, Bee, and mostly daddy." She did the same thing that daddy did when I said the bad word. "Watch your mouth Eclipse." She said to me smacking me. One of her fingers scratched me hard enough to draw energon and she did. "I want daddy." I whimpered as she left the room. Then I tried to contact daddy through our mind link. 'Daddy I want you I'm scared. There's someone here who looks like mommy but she doesn't have our mind connection and she has a decepticon insignia on her arm. She hit me and yelled at me. My cheek is bleeding. I'm scared daddy please help me.' 'Don't worry my little sparkling we will find you. You will be safe again.' my daddy said through the link. 'I know you will protect me daddy. You always try to do your best.'

Sam's pov

......= each deep breath he takes

I was sitting in class. My professor was talking about gravity when the signs from last night came back. Before I knew it I was flipping through the pages of the science textbook. After that I threw the book on the ground and my hand shot up in the air. "Young man there are no questions until i've reached the climax of my lexure." "I have finished reading your book and the only problem is that einstein is wrong." I said. I ran up to the front of the classroom and started writing a bunch of crap on the chalkboard. It was the signes in my head. "Break down the elemental components of Energon, assume a constant decay rate and extrapolate for each of the......fourteen galactic convergences it took the Sentinal Prime expedition to retrieve an......echo on his signal, you wind up with a formula for inter-dimensional energy increase that mass and light alone can't possibly explain. Come on guys i can't be the only one in this class who....." Then all the knowledge in my brain stopped. "Young man i will not be punk'd in front of the dean." my professor said. I looked over to him. "No, this is my universe here." he said walking up to me. :Do you understand? I am the alpha and the omega." I wanted to call him so many things but before I could say anything "Get out of my class!" "Yes sir" I replied and walked off. "Anyone else care to have some sort of mental breakdown?" He asked the class. That was the last thing I heard before I walked out of the classroom.

Funny chapter wasn't it.