One's we thought were dead (Chapter 8)

Eclipses pov

I heard loud noises all around me. I was scared. What's going to happen to me. I thought Beast was going to help me. I heard the door open and I saw a bot walk in, she was white, gray and, red with blue eyes. "Come on kid." She said to me, then I knew who it was, the voice from the loudspeaker thing. "Beast, I've seen you before, but you were fighting with the autobot's not the decepticons. You were fighting along side my creator in the war on cybertron after I thought my carrier died. You made me less scared as you did everything you could to make sure I was fine. Your Uncle bumblebee's offlined sister." "Now you remember me little one. But come on we need to leave now or we will never get out." she said as she picked me up and ran as fast as she could. I held on tightly to her arm as she made it out of the building. I can't wait to see my daddy again. We got away from the decepticon base and Beast started flying and I held on to her tightly not looking down as she held me closely to her. She flew for a while and I started getting bored. "Where are we going?" I asked her. We are going to your creator and the rest of the Autobots. I can track them with their energon signals. You don't need to be scared though I am not like the others." "Why were you with the decepticons?" I asked another question. "Because I knew that It was the only way to stay alive and Megatron wouldn't offline me. I wanted to see my brother and friends again and it was the only way." she told me. "Optimus I think we have trouble!" I heard Nightblaze say. "Decepticons?" "A Decepticon I think, unless autobot's can fly now!" He said slowing down looking towards us.

Sam's pov

Great I was chased by a crazy decepticon all around the college and almost died and now i am with Megatron. "Come here, boy." Megatron said to me. As i put my hands up in defeat. "Closer." He said as I continued to walk towards him. "You remember me, don't you?" He asked. 'Yeah I killed you!!!' I thought to myself. "I did what you said okay? Just don't hurt us." I said walking down the stairs slowly getting closer to him. "SHUT UP!" he yelled throwing me off of the steps. "SAM!" Mikaela yelled. I hit the ground as a metal thing hit my lower back, hard. I rolled on the ground groaning in pain. I tried to get up but megatron came walking up to me. "Yeah! Yes, yes." He said grabbing onto my arm. "Yes, It feels good to grab your flesh!" He said gripping onto my arm harder. "I am going to kill you slowly, painfully,but first we have some delicate work to do." I was squirming trying to get free but I couldn't. "How I could snap your limbs off! Doctor, examin this alien specimen." Megatron said as something transformed into a small robot. "I'll scan you! Let's take a look at your face." He said as he climbed onto me. "I'm the doctor. The odd job. Information!" He said as he but a drill up my nose and snapped his fingers. 2 other things came up to him and a weird slimy thing climbed into my mouth and out my nose, then it went back into my nose and out my mouth again.. 'Oh My God I feel so gross right now.' I said to myself not being able to speak. "Oh there they are." "That's what i'm seeing in my head." I said as pictures flashed threw the little boy's eyes. "These symbols can lead us to the energon source." Megatron said. "We must have the brain on the table." the little doctor bot said again. 'WHY DID I HAVE TO TOUCH THE DAMN SHARD!!!' I yelled to myself. "Look i know you're pissed, I know you're pissed cause I tried to kill you and it's completely understandable. If someone tried to kill me I would be upset to. I think that we have an opportunity here, to start anew and, and, develop our relationship and, and see where it leads us, okay! So just call doctorinspector off and just talk for five seconds!" I said yelling louder toward the end and not wanting to die, as the doctor started up a small saw heading towards my head.

Optimus's pov

"Optimus I think we have trouble!" I heard Nightblaze say. "Decepticons?" "A Decepticon I think, unless autobot's can fly now!" He said slowing down a little bit. I used my side mirror to look into the sky. It was a cybertronian I knew that but she looked familiar. Way to familiar but not in a bad way though, and I don't know how. But I did see Eclipse my little femme. Then I knew It couldn't be a decepticon holding her cause she was smiling and not yelling or crying. "Nightblaze don't do anything just stay close to us." "But what about...." "No need to worry about her." I said and he sped up closer to me and the rest of the Autobot's. All I knew at this moment is that we had to get sam before Megatron can do anything to our human friend. We made it to the building and we transformed. The one carrying Eclipse put her down safely on the ground, I bent down to Eclipses height and hugged her tightly, happy that she is okay and safe again. I looked up at the one who brought her back to me, and I noticed it was Beast, Bumblebee's older sister. Bumblebee started yelling happily and jumping up and down. "Oh my god...It's.......beast....I thought you.......DIED. I hate you....Never....Mind.... I love you too much......to hate.....you." Bumblebee said Hugging his sister tightly. "I love you too Bee, I think." She said chuckling a little bit. "Okay Bumblebee you're with me." "Awe.....why.....meeeeee." He whined. "Eclipse stay with the rest of the Autobot's." I told her. "SHe transformed and went close to the rest of them. "And for Bumblebee because you are Sam's Guardian, and because I said so." I said starting to Scale the building. "Uhhhhhhh." Bee whined. "I'll go with you." Beast said to him. "Okay." he said as he ran to the other side as I made it to the top of the building, I jumped threw the ceiling. There I saw Megatron holding down Sam. Bumblebee came crashing thru the wall as Megatron let go off Sam to get to me. "Ah, If it isn't Optimus my worst enemy and, Beast? What are you doing outside of the Decepticons base?" He asked her. "I only said I would stay with you so you wouldn't kill me." She said as Starscream came out and attacked her. I shot at Megatron and Starscream as Megatron shot at me. Bumblebee got out of the building with Mikaela, and some other boy that looked about Sam's age. I kicked megatron and he landed outside of the building and transformed as he started following Bumblebee. "Sam!" I yelled and he climbed in. I followed Megatron and Beast followed us.