Tiny bot's and the femme (chapter 7)

A/N Sorry It took so long to update guys.

Mikaela's pov

I was driving back to Sam's house on my motorcycle. When I got back to the shop i set my bag down and started petting Bonecrusher my dog. "You hungry?" i asked him. He looked at me and barked. I got him his food and water and he got up and started drinking some water. Then I heard my phone starting to ring, I looked at it then answered. "What Sam!!" I said into the phone. "I can't believe you're gonna stand me up on our first web chat date." I said to him a little disappointed. "Something just happened to me." He said. "What you finally hit puberty?" I said laughing a little. "No, No, No stop laughing This is serious ok." He said rambling on and on about his grandfather, Megatron, and symbols. "I have been seeing these signs since...." He said but suddenly stopped. "Touched what?" I asked now worried. "Ever since I touched the sliver of the cube. Do you have it?" He asked me. "Yeah I have it it's in the shop safe." "Mikaela, don't touch it, okay." Sam said freaking out. "Don't touch it." "I'm not gonna touch it." I replied. "Sam, it's fine. It''s locked away. No one knows where it is." as i continued to talk to Sam I started to hear some noises, like metal touching the ground over and over again. "Hold on." I said to him as I stood up from my seat. I looked around the shop to see something that looked like a cybertronian, the only thing I could think of doing is scream and that's what I did. The bot backed away from the safe that the sliver of the cube was in and tripped on the ground over some things on the ground. I grabbed some large pliers and picked him up off of the ground still screaming. "Is that the best you got, huh?" he said as i pulled out a blow torch. "WHat are you doing here you little freak?" I asked yelling at him putting the blow torch closer to him, burning out his eye. "OW THAT'S MY EYE YOU CRAZY BITCH!!!!" He yelled in pain. "You gonna talk now?" I asked." I seek knowledge from the cube. The fallen demands me." "What knowledge?" I asked him. "You got the shard, I need the shard. Give me the shard I need the shard. Their gonna whack me! I'm gonna be dead without that shard." He yelled freaking out. I pushed him harder against the shelf. "Easy, warrior goddess, I'm just a little salvage-scrap drone." "And i'm your worst nightmare." I said throwing him into a metal box locking it. I picked up my phone and continued my little chat with Sam. "What the hell was that?" He asked me. "I'll tell you later." I replied. "Just not on an open phone line, okay? I'm gonna get on a plane right now and i'll be there later this afternoon. Just be careful Sam." I said as I hung up.

Eclipses pov

I'm scared I don't want to be here anymore. I want my crea--- daddy back. I want to feel safe with him and uncle Bee, Ratchet, and Ironhide. I don't wanna be in this place where the decepticons are. My daddy says they are dangerous and just hurt others, like when HE offlined uncle Jazz. I'm scared I just want my mommy to be here with me,the nice one, she and daddy always calmed me down when they hugged me, I miss that her so much. I need to get out of here somehow. I turned on my light and looked around the room to see if there was any thing that could help me escape. I didn't see anything and heard footsteps coming from the hallway. I turned off the light and just stared at the door. The bot who looks like my mommy came walking in. "Are you ready to stop being a brat." She said to me and I glared at her. So many things rushed through my processor. So many things I wanted to say so many things to her but know my daddy would be disappointed in me even if he doesn't know I said the things I was thinking. "Well, are you gonna answer me little spar....." "Leave me alone. I just want my creator and the rest of my family. I just want my mommy. The mommy that doesn't hurt me like you do the mommy that i can trust and loves me. So unless I have those NO I am not done being a brat. SO JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!" I yelled at her. Her faceplate showed a surprised expression but it faded as she turned away from me and started walking away out of the room. When she turned I saw something on the back of her helm. It was gray and red and connected to her. I saw that thing before but I don't remember what it was. Then a loud voice was heard throughout the room. If you're wondering what the thing on the back of your carriers helm is I can tell you little one, If you want me to." She said. How did she know that I didn't know what the thing was. I wondered to myself. "I know because you are speaking out loud." She said again. "Dang it." i said. "You're not very smart are you? Anyways the thing is a Cerebro-shell (From animated series)." "A Cere-what?" I asked. "Keep your voice down young one. A Cerebro-shell. It is a thing that connects to the helms of cybertronians and humans alike. It messes with their processors and makes them not think straight. Like it controls their actions so anyone who put the Cerebro-shell onto them can control them." "Who are you?" I asked her. "An old friend of your family. Your carrier has one on her from Megatron her brother so she would take his place if he fell from leadership of the decepticons, well until he comes back anytime now. But I wanna help you young one." "Who are you?" I asked her. "My name? Is Beast." She said. "Now I will try my best to get you out but it's going to take a while okay. Talk to you soon." 'What if she isn't telling the truth. Should I not listen to her?' So many questions were running through my processors but all I knew is that I was scared and wanted my family.