Shanghai (Chapter 2)

Previously read.

"But Nightblaze is helping and he's just as old as I am." I said arguing back to him. "Just do as I said." He told me and ran off. "I hope you get crushed by con's" I yelled at him regretting what I said after words. Knowing better than to threaten others.

continue

I could here the action going on. The humans yells and the decepticons shooting. 'I can't just stay here and do nothing.' I thought to myself as I ran out to the battlefield. I could see Arcee and the twins chasing one of the decepticons. Mudflap and Skids both failed at driving and mudflap hit the wall. "I screwed that up. I'm ok. I'm alright." Mudflap said holding his helm. "This is combat man." Skid's said as he hit his brother in the back of the helm. "Yeah it is and your failing at it." I said and ran off towards the decepticon. "I ran fast till I got up to him. " There you are." I said as I started shooting at him. It didn't do very well cause I still have a small gun. I hit him about three times breaking off his side mirror and his back window shattered, he turned around angrily. He looked over at me and charged his gun. He was about to shoot me till Sideswipe came and destroyed him. "Damn i'm good." He said. I gasped "That was fragging (Fucking) awesome." I said covering my mouth from saying a bad word. "Watch your mouth little prime, you know What your creator (dad) said." "No don't tell daddy on me, I'm sorry." I said to him. "What are you doin' out here anyways you're supposed to be with Ironhide or somewhere safe, not out in the battle field." He told me wanting me safe as well. "I got board. I could hear the gunfire and yelling, I wanted to help." "Ill have to tell your dad about this if you don't go somewhere safe. Go into that alleyway where it is safe NOW." He yelled at me pointing to the alleyway across from us and ran off. "Fine, i'll hide. You'll never find me." I said smiling as I ran off but something grabbed me from behind. "I looked behind me and saw Starscream. "Hello girl." He said and flew off into the air while having a strong grip on me.

Optimus's pov

I was in an airship, waiting to go off to the decepticons. "Prime it's time to go." One of the men said as they opened the hatch. I drove out and transformed in the air, letting my parachute's out."Autobot's i'm in pursuit." I said threw the comlink so all of them could hear. I transformed into my vehicle mode and started driving down the street seeing Demolisher coming from the distance. I transformed once he got close enough. Before he destroyed the bridge I jumped off and got on his back. "Pull over." I said to him before I shot him with my gun. He lost his balance and fell down off the other high bridge we were on as I jumped off.  When he stopped I walked up to him with Ironhide by my side. "Punk-ass decepticon." He said glaring at Demolisher. "Any last words?" I asked with my gun out towards his helm. "This is not your planet to rule! The fallen shall rise again." He said as the government men walked up. "That doesn't sound good." "Not today." I said as I shot him. "Where's Eca?" I asked Ironhide who was standing behind me. "The last place I left her was with Lennox." "I told her to stay in the alleyway before the decepticons came before she got hurt." Lennox told me. "And now that I say it out loud that maybe it wasnt a smart idea since she is just a little girl." Then sideswipe and Nightblaze came up. "Hey optimus is Eclipse with you?" Both asked in unison. "She isn't in the alleyway where she was before." "And she isn't where I told her to go or around the place." After I heard that I ran off to find my daughter.