I love both of you

me and my friend marg were at marks house playing a board game when suddleny mark touchs margs boobs.  MARK DONT TOUCH MEH BOOBS i know you talk about them in your videos SO DONT TOUCH MEH BOOBS marg said. Ugh ok mark said and immeadlty went to my boobs. BOI IF YOU DONT GET YOUR HANDS OF MY BOOBS IM GOING TO SLAP YOU INTO OUTER SPACE  nell said. ok geez i just really like you guys like love you guys very much mark said. aww we love you too mark marg and nell said. then again mark touched margs boobs. hey! those my boobs get your own marg said. im sorry they are just so squishy mark said. fine i will ask nell if you should touch them yay or nay nell marg asked. Yay but only fora couple of seconds nell said. as soon she said that mark began to touch margs boobs. mmmm marg moan. mark then stop and went to nells boobs but she quickly slaped them away. not   intill you beat me at super smash bros nell said. YOUR ON! mark said. *20 minutes later*  HA I WON BEAT THAT NELL mark said. ok  fine you can touch them. as soon as she said that mark went to her boobs a nd squsih them. squishy mark said. mmmmmark nll moaned. Thats it both of you upstairs now mark oredered. no not intill you beat me in a game of five nights at freddys marg said. fine I AM THE KING OF FNAF mark screamed.  *1 hour later*  I WON BEAT THAT MARG mark yelled with glee. ugh ok fine come on nell marg said. ok but you know were going to regret this.
A/N hello there peeps that was only part one part two will be out shortly anyways bye peeps!