Spring hats

Third POV: You and Mark were out spring shopping when you found of couple of spring hats. Mark look what I found Y/N says. Mark rushes over to you.yes dear he says. Look what I found you point at the two adorable bunny hats. Mark looks at them in aww maybe we should get them Mark says. you nod your hair and buy the two bunny hats and hurry home. *20 MINUTES LATER AT HOME*
Y/N POV: You and Mark are finally home and try are hats on. I tryed on I looked in the mirror and saw my self. I look so awesome you say out loud. You always do and deep voice came behide your back which was Mark. And you look quite handsome in your blue hat you said to him. He blushed thx you my dear he says.
MARK POV (really short again): *Thinks to. Himself* I NEED TO FUCK HER! REALLY BADLY!
Y/N: POV: For some reason Mark was looking at me with list in his eyes and I kinda like it. Hey Mark what are you looking at I say questionly. Oh I'm looking at a very sexy lady in front of me Mark says in response.
Ok where the lady I like to meet her so I can kick her ass I said jokingly. Oh the sexy person I should you as he pushes me to the bed and starts to year threw my clothes. Well someone is excited today I say. Oh I am very excited he says as he takes off his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers and you in your f/c (favorite color) bra and panties. You look so sexy right now Mark says as he kisses you and unclips your bra. MM Mark you moan out. Then he starts playing other you left boob and sucking on your right boob. Mark I need you you say. Then he takes of your panties and boxers and lines up with your entrance. What's the magic world he says very sexually. Daddy please you say. As you said that he starts thrusting into you hard and fast. UGH DADDY you moan out.  UGh I'm going to cum Y/N make moans out. In just 2 minutes you both cum and call back on your bed squishing your hats. Oh no are hats you say childy. Ha ha Mark laughs as you two cuddle toghter.