Spring animals

Sorry this is Nell here this will be in third person view again because I'm really tired and I forgot to update yesterday so here you go hope you enjoy peeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeps!
MARK! You scream. mark comes rushing downstairs. what is it Mark says. look you point at Chicago wearing a flower crown and looking adorable. Aww my little chica is wearing a flower crown so cute Mark says. and look I found a little bunny and chic in the garden you say as you show Mark the bunny and chic. AWW SO CUTE what should we name them Mark ask. I think we should name the bunny snowflake and the chic sunshine. That's a great idea Mark says but do you know what will be great Mark says very sexually. What you say. this he says as he smashes his lips on to yours. You kindly kisses back and Mark takes you to your bedroom. After about 10 minutes you and Mark were fully naked and Mark was messing with your boobs. mmmmm Mark you moan as you need with his hair. You ready Y/N Mark says. Ready for a=wh... OH MY GOSH! you say as Mark thrusted into you hardly. he goes faster and faster eventually hitting you ready to spot. OH GOSH MARK RIGHT THERE MMM FUCK ME! you scream UGH Y/N YOUR SO TIGHT! mark helps. 5 minutes later you both scream out OH FUCK as you both cum and call into the bed. That was amazing you say.