A secret room Pt 1

*this will all be third person point of view* *353 WORDS*
Mark was making a video as usually​ while y/n was in the kitchen making some dinner. Mark was really slacking on videos because he wanted to spend more time with you. and I mean allot more time. He had to record 5 videos today because he was slacking. MARK FOODS DONE! y/n yelled. I'm coming! he yelled as he ran down the stairs. what's for dinner he asked. well tonight I made your favorite chicken and dumplings!
y/n said. OMG yay thank you so much Mark said as he raced over to get bowl of that stuff.
*20 minutes later after you guys eat*  That was so good y/not Mark said as he put his dish in the sink.
Thank you Mark I know your busy and all but can you help me wash the dishes y/n said. sure dear Mark said as both of you started to wash the dishes. As you were washing a bowl Mark splashed water on you. Hey! you said. sorry my hand slipped Mark said while smirking. oh yeah how about this you say as you splash some water on his shirt. Hey! oh great now I have to take of my shirt he said as he took his shirt off.
As he did that you began to feel his 6 pack. you like that Mark said. You nodded your head yes. Well then come with me he said as he pulled you upstairs to a secret room. Mark what kind of room is this you asked.
Well. It's a room where I can say *make you feel good*. Mark turned on the room lights and the room showed a red bed with candles around it. umm Mark how come you never told me about this room?
if I did then it wouldn't be a surprise Mark said as he pushed you onto and started to tear of your shirt
Then Mark to suck on your neck which you started to moan. It's going to be a good night you said out loud.
A/N: HEY GUYS SORRY FOR NOT POSTING A WHILE A TRY TO POST A LITTLE BIT MORE OFTEN ALSO COULD YOU GUYS CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOK CHATROOM I WOULD REALLY LIKE IT IF YOU DID ANYWAYS BYE PEEPS!