The Teasing Game (Final part)

Y/N'S POV: mark licks my bottom lip and begs for entrance. I ingore what he is doing and just keep kissing him. Mark gets very mad and slaps me on the ass making me yelp. He takes his chance and slips his tongue in my mouth making me moan a little. After about 5 minutes of kissing he stops and looks at me with those big Brown lustful eyes. " How about we take this upstairs" he says as he carries me bridal style upstairs. We finally reach the bedroom as mark sets me on the bed very carefully as he goes and locks the bedroom door. He goes back to me and gets on top me. He starts to kiss gently on my neck while I moan his name. "M-mark" I moan which causes him to smirk. He stops kissing my neck and starts to take of his pants. He gets up of me and says "take of all of your clothing NOW!" He commands. I do what I'm told and take up all of my clothes. Soon enough I'm fully naked and mark just in his boxers."come here cutie" he says as I start walking towards him. He starts to take of his boxers as him member Springs free. "Suck" he says as he points to his member. I do what I'm told and starting bobbing my head up and down. He starts to moan which I kinda like. Soon enough I could his hot seed down my throat as he takes his member out of mouth. He makes go on all four as he lines himself up with me. "A- aren't you gonna put lube on?" I ask not wanting to be soar. He just chuckles and whispers in me ear "No I want you to be soar". As he says that he slams right into me making me a moaning mess. He goes faster and harder as I moan his name out. Soon enough he hits my g-spot which makes go crazt. "FUCK RIGHT THERE MARK!!" I practically shout. He slaps my ass which makes the pleasure 100 times better."mark in gonna cum!" I say as a moan escapes me mouth. "Wait cutie" he says as he takes his member out pins me to the wall and starts thrusting into me. This makes me even moan more. "M-mark I can't hold it!" I say to him. "On the count of three 3,2.....1!!!" He says as me both came. He rides his load out as I try to calm down. He takes his member out of me and puts me on the bed. He sits next to me and kisses me."I love you Y/N". He whispers in my ear. "I love you to mark. Can we go get cleaned up?" I asked. "Sure cutie" he says as we both make are way to the bathroom and jumping in the shower.

A/N: Hey my little weridos I'm back k with the final part of teasing. Hope you like it this chapter is a little longer that usual but that's a good thing.Ok bye little weirdos!!!

*Smooches ^3^*