Spring cookies!

Your POV: I hope Mark likes these cookies I made him I say to myself as I put the sugar cookies in the oven. It took me 2 hours but I finally found a great recipe for spring cookies. all you need is 2 eggs milk lots of sugar and chocolate! Just then I heard the door open. it must be Mark he had to take care of some YouTube business. Hey Y/N I'm home I heard Mark says. I'm in the kitchen. just then I felt someones hands around my waist hugging me. I  have not seen you all day what are you making Mark ask? I'm marking spring cookies! I say cheerfully. aww that's  so sweet of you Mark says as he carries me bridal style. Mark what are you doing I say. well I have not seen you all day so I thought I  make it up to you he says as he takes me to the bedroom and shuts the door. Then he started to take of my pants and shirt very slowly as I kiss him very passionately. after he took of my shirt and pants he took of his shirt and pants leaving him in his boxers and me in my panties. Naughty girl you didn't wear a bra today. I'm sorry markimoo I promise I won't do it again.
MARKS POV (really short): Oh I'm going to fuck you so hard your not even going to walk for a week!
YOUR POV(See told ya :P): Just then he took of his boxers and my panties and smashed into me without a condom. They God I had birth control (XD am I right?!). UGHH RIGHT THERE MARK RIGHT THERE I yelled. after about 10 minutes he finally cammed into me and I cummed in his stomach. of course I picked it up and we both collapsed on the bed. I love you Nell Mark said. I love you to ma......Just then I remembered the cookies. MY COOKIES!!! I screamed as I can downstairs and took out the cookies from the oven. they gosh they were not burnt. I took a bite of the cookies and they were super hot (I mean they came out the oven). Mark soon came downstairs bit into one of the cookies and said he loved them like he loves me.
HEY GUYS SO SORRY THIS WAS LATE BUT ILL TRY TO MAKE SURE THE NEXT CHAPTER WONT BE LATE ANYWAYS BYE PEEPS! :3