A secret room pt2

hey guys also play the music for this story it makes it much better) YOUR POV: as I was just sitting there just moaning as Mark kept sucking on my neck INTILL I felt  a hickey form. Your mine got it Mark growled. I could only nod my head yes. As I did that mark he took of his shirt and pants and my pants. Now he only in his boxers and I was in my panties because I did not want to wear a bra today. Oh naughty girl not wearing a bra Mark said as he slowly took of my panties.
Markspov: Well somebody is already wet I said in her ear.Y/N then started to take of my boxers. Need some help I said as I took of my boxers as I started to grind against her. MMmark she moaned out. You want me I said to her. Yes Mark she said. As she said that I thrusted into her very fast and very hard. MARK! she screamed out. I kept thrusting into her into a felt he G-spot. YES MARK RIGHT THERE!!! Y/N said I kept hitting that same spot INTILL she cummed on my member and I came into her. Suck it I said as I pointed to my member.
YOUR POV: I did as was told and started to suck all the sweet juices from his member. After that we both collapsed on the bed and started to cuddle each other.  I love you markimoo. I love you too Y/Npoo Mark said as we fell asleep.

A/N: hey guys sorry I haven't did another part in this story I might end it soon so yeah. also I've been doing allot of testing at school because school is almost out. so yeah hope you enjoy this chapter bye peeps