wedding pt1

Y\NPOV: ok today was the day, i am getting married i was so nervous. HEY Y\N YOU ALMOST READY LET! i heared my bff amy call me. i walk out of my dressing room with my wedding dress on. OMG Y\N YOU LOOK AMAZING!

Thank amy welp i better go get ready for my big day i said as i walk out

Thank amy welp i better go get ready for my big day i said as i walk out. i wonder how mark is doing.
MARKSPOV: Omg im so nervous omg omg i said as i pace back it forth. Dont worry dude you will do fine i heared bob say. Hey just go look in the mirror said sean. I went over and i looked very handsome.

Omg you guys alright i can do this! GO GET HER TIGER i heared ethan say

*2o minutes later at the church* I was so happy i finally got to marry Y\N my mom my step mother and my brother were there plus all my friends were there too. The wedding music came on and then i saw Y\N  walk down the ile. she was so pretty perfect she was everything and i was glad to marry her
Y\N: i was walking down i ile then i saw mark. he was just so handsome. I finally met his brown eyes. Dearly peeps we are gathered here today to join Y\N and the idiot said the preacher. Acually my name is mark mark  said in a stern voice. WELL IM SORRY YOU SHOULD NOT BE MARRY HER IN THE FIRST PLACE SHE IS MINE!  the preacher said. Wait that voice the anger it cant be. I took of the preachers hat the reavel my Ex boyfriend chad! miss me sweet heart chad said with a creppy smile. MARK RUN! i said as i sprited out of the room mark followed me. YOU CANT ESCAPE ME Y\N I WILL FINE YOU! i heared chad yell just then everything blacked out.