Prologue

Your POV

You walked down the corridor of your big-ass school to your usual hangout place with your besties. As you turned around the corner, you saw them, already at the bench waiting for you.

Levi waved his hand towards you with a small smile on his face. You waved back and rushed to them.

"Hey guys! Sorry, I'm late. I got called by, you know--" you trailed.

"What is it? Did you get into problems again, brat?" Levi scoffed. You glared playfully at him and punch him in the arm lightly.

Levi suddenly froze in place as he stared at one direction. You were confused at his actions and decided to see what he's looking at. Then, you saw her. A female with a strawberry blonde hair. She has big hazel like eyes and a pretty smile.

Petra Ral.

Levi stared at her as she passed the hallway to go to the cafeteria with her friends. He never looked away even for a second. As if feeling that someone was looking at her, Petra turned around and saw the both of you.

She waved her hand with a cheerful smile plastered on her face. He waved back with a tint of blush across his pale cheeks. Your eyes widen.

When she left, he cleared his throat and looked at you.
"What are you going to do after graduating?" He asked out of nowhere.

"H-huh?" You replied.

"What are your plans after graduating? You know we don't have much time left until we graduate..."

"I don't know... maybe working at local clinics? You?"

"I'm going to continue skating. I wanted to go to the Olympics" Levi said with a soft smile. You also smiled at him.

"You really do love skating, don't you?" You asked, looking at the red leaves on the ground. It was already near the end of Autumn.

"Yeah, but there's something else I want to do"

"What?"

"I want to propose to Petra"

Your eyes widen again. You looked at him and saw he was blushing madly.

Oh yeah. I forgot that they already dated for two years. They were all lovey-dovey. And here i am wishing that he would look at me. Even if it for just a second.

"What? Is it so weird?" Levi asked , snapping you out of thought.

"N-no. But isn't it too early?" You protested.

"I don't care. I loved her, so much. You understand me, right?"

"Yeah"

And i loved you.

"Hey, would she said yes if I tell her that? Levi asked nervously. You had never seen him nervous like that before. For all the years you've known him, it was the first time Levi acted that way.

"Of course she will. She's your girlfriend remember?" You assured, faking a smile.

"Really? I'm glad you thought that. Thanks for hearing me out. I feel much better now." Levi sighed, looking over at his best friend. He was shocked to see tears streaming down her face.

"Hey, why are you crying?"

"No, I'm just happy that you've grown up so fast~" you cooed making him scowl.

"Am I a kid to you?"

"Yeah, you are my little shorty~"

"Fuck off, brat" he grumbled. You laughed at his pouty face and you both decided to walk home together.

...

Author's note~
Hello, my name is Haru. This is my first story so please spare me. Hahahhh...
Anyways, i apologize for grammatical errors and typos first on!
Please, comment or vote if you like my story.
Thanks~