Chapter 2

Your POV

"Petra is dead"

You were stunned. Time seemed to be frozen at the moment. You don't know what to do. That one phone call from Hange made your heart sank. To be exact- broken.

"____? Can you hear me? Hello?" Hange asked. But you didn't care anymore. Your mind was invaded by the thought of Petra. What will you do? What will Levi do?

Levi.

How is he? Is he okay? Did he broke?

Tears rolled down your cheeks as you fall to your knees.

"____, come home. Levi needs you" Hange begged.

*flashback*

"Hey, _____!" Petra called. The (h/c) turned to the side and saw her strawberry blonde friend.

"Hey, Petra! What's up?"

"Are you done with practice? Mind if I treat you a cup of coffee?"

"Sure"

You both walked to a coffee house near the skate rink. You placed your orders and Petra paid for it as she told you to find a place to sit. You chose to sit by a window and she came with your drinks in hands.

"Your training is so vigorous these days. Don't you feel tired with school and all?" Petra questioned. You eyed her for a while and smile lightly.

"Not really. I got used to it already. Besides, i love skating." You answered as you took a sip of your drink. Petra chuckled, attracting you to look at her. You gave her a look saying 'what?' And she smiled sweetly.

"You have the same exact answer as him. You guys surely are close. I'm so jealous!" She squealed. You were taken aback by her speech as you were worried that you might have hurt her feelings. Since, she was his girlfriend and and a precious friend of yours.

"It's not like that. We're just best friends. You know he liked you, alright?" You reasoned.

"Yeah, but you know Levi really loves you. He might no show it but he really do. He always talks about you- how close you are to each other. Man, I'll never win against you" she giggled.

"Don't be stupid. He is just like a brother to me. Don't get the wrong idea. That shorty will never love me. He is too stupid to love me" you laughed.

"Is that so? But I'm really glad to meet both of you and be friends with all of you. I've never felt this happy before. Petra confessed as she showed you a genuine smile. She grabbed your hands tightly and say,

"Let's be friends together forever!"

You forced a smile as you felt like you want to puke.

I'm sorry, Petra. I once wish that you and Levi would break up.

*end of flashback*

-time skip-

Levi's POV

My wife, Petra is dead in a car crash. She was on her way back after sending Mikasa to school.

I don't know what to do. I felt empty. These people gathered here to pay respect and comfort me. But, I don't feel at ease in the least. It was suffocating. I wish she would be here...

"Levi!"

There's a voice calling for me. A voice that i longed for. But, who is it?

"Levi!"

I stared at the doorway, waiting for that person to appear. Suddenly, a figure appear. It was a woman, panting heavily from excessive running.

She had soft and smooth (h/l) (h/c). Some of her locks stuck to her wet forehead. She was sweating profusely, trying to catch up her breath. Her glassy (e/c) orbs met mine and instantly widen.

It was her...

______.

She made her way towards me with tears streaking face.

"Levi," she called.

Oh, how I miss that angelic voice.

"I'm sorry," she cried.

Unconsciously, i raised my right hand in the air and...

SLAP!

She fell to the floor, cupping her swollen cheek. I swore i could see blood trickling down the corner of her thin lips from the strong impact. She looked at me with horror in the eyes.

"Leave. I don't want to see you here." I spat bluntly.

"L-Levi... I..." she choked.

"Leave. You're hurting my eyes"

With that, she gritted her teeth and stood up. She hung her head low, casting shadow over her eyes in pain and embarrassment that i gave her. She stomped away, leaving the room quickly as the guest who saw the scene started chattering and murmuring.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT???!!" Hange screamed. She was holding a terrified looking Mikasa in her arms. The same look she had as her.

I am so damn stupid...