Chapter 4.5

A/N:

This is just a small chapter of realisation on what happen after you ran away. It was 3 months before Petra's death.

-----------------

3rd POV

"Say, Levi. If you happen to need someone the most at the moment, who's name will you call for? Is it me? Or... is it...

Her?"

Levi looked at his wife, Petra quite shocked to hear her words. She had a genuine smile on her face.

"What are you saying, stupid brat. It sounds like you're dying" Levi grumbled. She chuckled lightly.

"You loved her, don't you?"

"Stop saying something pointless. It's creepy"

"Hey, if i were to die anytime soon... promise me you would continue living happily. With her. With ____" she said. Levi spun her head to look at her in the eyes. Her amber eyes were gleaming.

"I knew you loved her. You always do. You shut me out after she was missing. Then, you hesitated to marry me. But, never once did i regret staying by your side. Honestly, I'm happy to be given the chance to be your wife, give birth to your child.

So, if i were to die... don't hesitate to go look for her. Don't feel guilty to be happy with her. Because, you deserve to be happy more than anyone else in this world.

Because, you are my precious husband. The only man that i ever loved so dearly."

Levi's tears streamed down his pale cheeks, down to his sharp jawline and finally his chin. Wetting his shirt in the process.

"I am sorry. I'm sorry to drag you in this mess. I'm sorry. You should have lived your life happily and free... I'm sorry"

"I am happy. Okay? I truly am. So, i wanted you to be happy after this... promise me?"

"I will"