Chapter 1

Your Pov

I'm sorry, Levi...

Years passed and you are now a well-known doctor in the country of Maria. You have left Rose long time ago shortly before graduation. And of course, without anyone knowing.

During the first years of you leaving, you kept on getting mails and calls from Levi asking where the hell that you go. But, you ignored him. You were determined not to contact him again and told yourself that you are over him now.

There was a knock on the door waking you from your deep thought. You told the person to come in and it was your sister, Christina (my OC).

"Hey, don't you want to go back?" She asked, concern lacing in her voice. She sat on your bed, looking at your slumped form over your desk.

"_____, it's been 10 years already. And you're 28 now. Have you not move on yet?"

"I had"

"Don't lie to me"

"Then why bother asking" you grumbled. Christina sighed heavily.

"Get to know the guys at work, move on. I don't want to see you like this forever..." she said.

"Its easy for you to say, you're already married and has a daughter..." you argued.

"I know its not easy. Even i married him without love. Mom was the one who proposed this to me and i go along with her plan. But now I'm grateful to be married to Mike and has a wonderful child. I love them" Christina said as she made her way to you.

"You know how i love you, _____. You're my precious little sister. And I don't want you to go through what i felt. I don't want to force you on marrying someone you don't love." Christina said as she rub circles on your back soothingly.

"I know, thank you..."

"And of course, I don't want to see my little sister died as virgin" she added.

"Go to hell, Christina!" You spat, making her laugh her ass out. You then joined her as you both laughed at your stupid remarks.

"Honey, dinner's ready~ call _____ as well." Mike called from below.

"Coming~" she cooed and the sisters went down to eat dinner.

-timeskip after dinner-

You scrolled down your Instagram wall and saw Petra's post. It was of a photo of her, Levi, their daughter, Hange and Erwin celebrating Levi's victory in the pre-final figure skating competition.

-congratulations my man, I am so proud of you! I will always be your number 1 fan

#celebratingwithfamily #missingtheotherone #comebacksoon #youknowwhoyouare -

You stared at the hashtags she made. You knew it was meant for you. Because, Petra always sent you texts and mails- asking you to come home. Telling you how down Levi was without you with him.

Petra was a nice woman. She would always care for people around her. And it hurts you to see her go out of her way to persuade you to come back for Levi's sake.

"You should be happy together. I don't want to ruin it for the both of you..." you sighed. You let yourself collapsed on the bed and draped an arm on your eyes.

"I'm sorry..."

Call Your Name [Levi x Petra x Reader]जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें