Prolouge

The moon goddess loves all her children, even those who have lost their ways. This mother watches over her children with love and adoration in her eyes.

One night, a young child has brought her attention. A wee babe, not older than five was strolling down the forest alone unknowing of the danger that lurks within those trees. The goddess came down from heaven to see the poor child. The child was left alone for despicable reasons but the child did not cry. Only with curious eyes, he watched the beautiful godess in front of him. With a glimps of the child, the goddess has foreseen his future.

This child will grow with strength and courage but with the power he holds, eyes of jealousy shall pry.

He shall break. No matter how hard he tries, he is but a tool in their eyes.

He shall suffer and within him darkness will emerge. If his darkness is not tamed, arise destruction, one race shall be sent to oblivion.

The goddess held out her hand for him to reach. "Come child, you are destined for great things. Though darkness may come and claim you, I promise you my child that the light that you shall seek will come in time and guide out of this chaos and save you before darkness to completely take over. Yes, unfortunately, the future you hold, I have no control of it. There are things unavoidable in this world. Only with your little hands and with the choices you make will you be able to change it but never fear I will help you." and with her last words the goddess disappeared. Vanished and returned to the heavens. "Find the other half of the moon in your hands." her heavenly voice lingered through the forest.

"Whos there?" a womans voice came closer to where the child was. "Oh my!" the she-wolf was taken by surprise to see a child outside their house. Its seems the goddess has led him to this particular home. She lifted him up and went to find her mate. "Harold! Harold! Look!"

A low growl was heard, "Quit your yapping woman. Am workin'!"

The woman snarld at the huge gentleman "Harold!"

The man rolled his eyes, "all right, woman! Wha-- Did you stole that?" the woman narrowed her eyes at her mate. "Funny! I stole a child! I found him, you dimwit!"

The man eyed the child curiously and to his surprise, "This 'er child is moon kissed!"

The woman raised her eyebrow, "Moon kissed?"

"Aye, Lisa. This child has the favor of the moon goddess 'erself." Lisa gasped and looked at the child with wonder. "Look at his wrist, he bears the mothers mark with him." the mark trails down from his wrist to his palm.

"Do you think this child was sent to us for a reason?" Lisa asked.

"Lisa, this child will not replace what we lost." Harold said sadly to his hopeful mate.

"yes but for whatever reason he was led here. I found him. Please harold?" harold sighed heavily ang guided them to the house.
"Fine but if his parents come and find him, we have to return him."

A huge smile has surfaced her face, "Thank you!" She huggedthe child tightly who was now sleeping in her arms.

"I'm gonna name you, Allen."