Story Guide

A/N:

Soo, I realized that half way through I forgot to give you the whole system of the story. I should have put this out from the start but hey, better late than never. Anyway, I based my story to common knowledge of werewolves and supernaturals. If anything or any concept seems identical or whatever to another story you've read, please understand that this is purely coincidental. Please read with kind hearts and open minds.

I dont know if I'll put up a cast list. I'd rather want it if you'd imagine the characters whoever you want them to be or better yet why not comment who you want to which character. Then I'd put up a cast list for the most requested one?

I recommend Johnny depp to be Stephan though. Haha fits like a glove.

So anyway back to the matter at hand. lets starts with,

Moon Goddess, the almighty mother of all creatures of the night.

In this story the supernaturals are divided into five kingdoms which are lead by the demon king and the royal court, except the wolves region.

Lucia kingdom

Ruled by King Mephisto
Demons are the most powerful since they have incredible powers and number. Under them are various of types of demons, their only difference is the preference in diet, such as vampires, also known as blood demons, Succubus/incubus the demons that feeds on lust, ect.

Majika kingdom

Ruled by Queen Laura
Witches/Mages, beings who manipulates matter and elements. They use the energy from nature to conjure spells. As powerful as they are, they are lacking in number. Fertility rate is very low that's why their population is only by half of the other races.

Centosia Kingdom

Ruled by King Emmet
Centaurs are magnificent creatures that has upper body of a man and lower body of a horse. They are smart and humble. They are generally peaceful creatures but if provoked they are very strong warriors and will be hard to cross. Under their reign are similar creatures such as satyrs, minotaurs, etc.

Shota kingdom

Ruled by King Armit
Dwarves are creatures who are at least 3 ft. tall. They live in the mines and harvests the most pure types of stones and minerals. They are very talented in creating tools and weaponry. Due to their impeccable mind and innovativeness they rule over other races (A/N: though bigger than them.) such as goblins, ogres, trolls, etc.

Lyncan Kingdom

Ruled by no king but by Alphas of each pack.
They are strong creatures that can go on par with the demon race. (A/N: According to our history they are typically enemies.) They shift from humans to werewolves. After the war 10 years ago they have become a more secluded race. They keep to their own. I'll tell you more about it as the story progress.

And going on to the special terms I used,

Moonkissed, it is said that when you have the moon goddess favor, she will leave her blessing and a mark will be seen on your body. (A/N: Dont get confused I just made it up.)

Mates, are the other half of you. Predestined lover.

Shift, is the changing or more like a rite of passage for a werewolf. This gives them the ability to shape shift into wolves. Its super painful.

So moving on to the Characters

The main,

Allen
The moon kissed child. Blessed by the holy mother but is cursed by fate. I wont be a spoiler. Read the present chapters and the future chapters and you'll know why.

Prince Alvient
Demon prince. Heir to the throne. Smart and talented but lazy. He plays a huge role in the story so watch him carefully.

Princess Lucy
Demon princess. Second heir to the throne. I'll keep her as a mystery for now.

Princess Aishia
Third to the throne. Adventurous and gets into lots of trouble. I wont say what kind of trouble she'll get herself into though.

Kean
Allens bestfriend and beta.

Jasmine
Keans mate.

Other characters

Henry and Lisa , Allens adoptive parents

Aden, henry and lisas old friend. An enemy.

Stephan, Allens contract demon.

So the others would be a mystery for now. ヾ(¯∇ ̄๑) Look forward for more.