Sleeplessness - part II

The blue cat reaches the harbor in a half hour, he hesitates one last time, before entering in the little window that brings inside. Sebastian finds Michelle and Brixi inside - busy to talk - while Shangelina is running all around like a kitten who discovers the world for the first time.

"Ehm-ehm" the cat asks for their attentions, worried for their reaction, but, surprisingly, it was much different from what he expected.

Michelle and Brixi run to him, cheering and covering him of questions asked simultaneously, the cat was almost not able to contain that joy, till he got the situation in hand and ordered to his friends to calm down.

"I was trapped in a basement" he explains lying "I tried to escape, but I couldn't till a human didn't open an exit, then I ran out as fast as I could"

"How it happened?" Brixi asks worried and without any trace of suspect in his voice, thing that left Sebastian upset: he must have been really concerned about his disappearance.

"I was haunted by a dog" he lies again, regretting his own words "There was an open skylight window and I was forced to run inside it, unfortunately it was too high to reach back when the dog went away, so I had to wait and hope for someone to open the entrance door... Where's Mimi?" the blue cat changed matter, to avoid more questions.

"She is outside looking for food, she will burst of joy when she'll see you!" Michelle explains.

Few hours later, in fact, Mimi returns to his friends, and almost stumbles on her own paws while running to reach Sebastian. "Whoah! Mimi! I'm happy to see you, too!" Sebastian shouts laughing, after being knocked down by the clumsy red-cream cat. "I knew you would come back!" she yells of joy.

After a quick explanation and a quick meal found in a fish waste brought by Mimi, Brixi announces his leaving: his turn to go find news about the Shadow arrived and he was champing at the bit. "Take some rest, Sebastian, the girls will help you if you need something" he says before disappearing at his sight. Immediately Sheila start asking more details about Sebastian's experience "Have you been afraid? Did you suffered hungriness?" Questions that the blue cat tried to elude or reply in a very vacuous way. Soon Michelle was distracted by Shangelina and she ran to check where the alien cat hided, leaving his friends alone. Mimi was strangely silent for all the time, looking at his pal in a serious way.

"What's wrong?" Sebastian asks her, at last.

"You smell good..." Mimi seriously says before reaching Michelle and leaving him with the certain that she had unmasked him.

Meanwhile at the ice palace, the Wild Wild Cats team is working hard for the upcoming match against one of the strongest team of the country. Contrarily to all the other components, Rob is absolutely absent minded and he skates on ice like a walking dead.

"Rob! Watch out!" a loud voce precedes of few seconds the hockey disk, which hits him straight on head and bounces away. The man fortunately was wearing the helmet, but he forgot to low the visor, so the beat procured him a livid under his right eye.

 The man fortunately was wearing the helmet, but he forgot to low the visor, so the beat procured him a livid under his right eye