Chapter 4

I took his hand, and looked around my room one last time.

"Whats the hold up, slow poke?" Jack Frost yelled out at me, as he flew out the window on a patch of ice.

I hesitated to follow him, but I ended up in the end following him.

What if this is a joke? What if I'm getting punked? 

"I'm waaaaaiiittttiiiinng." His ice cold voice called out to me, breaking me of all thoughts.

I rushed to the window, and carefully grabbed his hand.

In a rush, we were flying away from  Arandelle as super sonic speed.

I let out a short shriek.

"Slow down!" I yelled at him.

"Can't you keep up with me, girly?" He asked me, as a playful grin grew on his face.

He must of been able to tell from the expression on my face that I was serious,so he stopped.

By this time, we were strandered out in the middle of a mountain blizzard.

"Wait to go Frost." I mumbled, as I looked around where we landed. "We are in the middle of no where."

He just rolled his eyes, and started to walk up the mountain.

"Don't worry, Princess. Your just going a little higher your majesty, if that doesn't mess up your hair." Jack said to me in a sarcastic tone.

Idiot.

Hey! SUPER sorry for the slow update, but there you go! Another chapter! Comment what you think is going to happen next!!! :) Thanks