Chapter 15

This couldn't be happening. 

If I looked back a month or two ago, I'd think I was crazy for saying this next line. 

I was being kissed by Jack Frost. 

Not something that was planned, he just.... did it.....

..... and I liked it. 

I kept my lips at his, and closed my eyes. He brought me closer, and I put my arms around his neck. A small smile craved onto my mouth as we pulled apart. 

In a hushed whisper, he got closer to my ear. "Does that mean you'll stay?" 

Did it? My mind didn't even know the answer. 

"I g-guess." I told him, in shock he had done such things. I looked up at him. "Where are we going, by the way?" 

"The Cabin." Pippa squeaked. I had totally forgotten she was here. At this moment it didn't matter whether Pippa did or didn't betray her brother. What was important was that I had Jack Frost. 

"The cabin?" I repeated, questioning if she meant the one Jack and I had been to earlier. 

"The Cabin." Jack said, again, in the same tone as Pippa. He must of read my emotions, because the next thing he said clarified my thoughts. "You know, the one I took you to." 

I smiled, as Jack grabbed both of us, and flew off like before. 

By the time we reached the cabin, Pippa had fallen asleep. Jack carried her, and headed into the cabin. Not too far behind, I followed, as he walked in. He walked over to the couch, and put his sleeping sister on there. 

Truthfully, when asleep, Pippa didn't look rude, nor vicious. She actually, looked pretty. Her brown hair fell gently down on the pillow. I smiled at her, and walked overto Jack. 

"What are we doing here?" I asked Jack Frost, walking into his bedroom.

"Contacting The Guardians." He said, with a small grin on his face. I raised my eyebrows. Next, he pressed a button on a table, and the whole room transformed. It now was a lab. "Ready to meet someof my old friends?" 

I nodded slightly, bitting my lip. I hope they didn't want to kill me... 

There you go. :) Oh, and a warning: 

The next chapter/chapters may be a hole in the dark. I haven't seen "Rise of the Guardians" for a year, or a year and a half. Therefore, I may forget some facts from the movie. Don't kill me... Please? :o 

Ok, thanks for reading, I love you all! :D