Chapter 16

"Jack!" A voice called out. 

I looked up to see a girl that looked like a peacock. She had long wings, and a welcoming smile. A squinted my eyes to see something flying around her. It was small, and fluffy. 

But, again, Jack answered my question. He smiled at the hologram. "Hey Tooth Fairy, oh, and hey Baby Tooth!" 

The little thing let out a small giggle-like laugh. In a much more calm voice, the tooth fairy spoke. "So why do you call, and who's the lovely girl next to you?" 

Jack put his arm around me, and grinned like a devil. "My girlfriend, Elsa." 

I glanced at him, and whispered in his ear. "What?!" 

Jack ignored me, and continued talking. "And Elsa here, found Pitch Black." 

Tooth Fairy gasped, and dropped the cup she was holding. It smashed against the floor. "OH MY HEAVENS, NO!" 

A guy with a large white beard ran in, I managed to spit out a few words. "S-Santa? Is that you?" 

Santa looked at me, and nodded. "It sure is, young lady.  But what's going on in here?!" 

Tooth Fairy looked sicked, and she whispered one word to him. "Pitch." 

His face instantly, drained of all color, too. "How can it be?" 

"Easily." Jack intrupted. "Pippa was also there." 

"Pippa Frost?" Santa repeated, looked at Jack with a sickened glare. 

"Yep. My sister." Jack said, smiling ear to ear. 

"Bring her here." Santa commanded. 

"Why? She's asleep." 

"DO IT. NOW." Santa said, rising his voice, and Jack finally gave in. He left the room to pick up his sleeping sister. In a few minutes, Pippa walked in with Jack Frost. 

"That's not Pippa." Santa said, examing the girl over. 

"Yes it is!" Jack exclaimed as Pippa rubbed her eyes. She looked straight up at Santa. 

"No... it's not." Santa said once more. "She's Mother Nature." 

x-x x-x x-xx-x 

Hope you liked it. xxx