Chapter 10

"Wait! What did you just say?!" I managed to spit out, as my mind was processing what she had just said. "I don't have a brother. I only have Anna!!!" 

She must be crazy.... if she thinks that Jack and I share blood. -.-

She smirked at my confusion,and walked over to me. She ran her fingers throw my hair and shook her head. "If only you knew.... if only you knew." 

"How am I his sister?! I would of remembered it, and don't tell me I don't remember my past. I remember my mom and dad and Anna perfectly fine, thank you very much!" I snapped at her. 

She looked over at me, with a smiled curved on her face. "You don't remember, do you?" She asked, giving me a flower from the wall that she grew while twirling her finger.

"Father always says 'Jack Frost this, Jack Frost that'. It's like he doesn't remember me! It's like I never exsisted! He keeps his distance from me! And I can't take it!" She said in a tone that almost made me feel sorry for her. 

"I'm sorry, but I don't know how I fit into this puzzle." I told her, frazzled out wit the thought I was home yesterday, I mean my real home, with Anna.

"Your his bait." She smiled crookily, and the rose in my hand wilted. "He'll come and save you. Trust me." 

I looked down at the vines she had tied me in while i was in shock with the thought of Jack being my brother. "No... No... No." 

"Yes. He will." She said, looking sligtly hurt for some reason. "He'll save you... He will.... He'll save his own kin." She said,as if sad by this whole situation. 

"He won't. he barely knows me." I tell her,in a hushed voice, barely heard. 

"Well while your here, I'll guess I'll show you around" She said, twirling her finger, and the vines around me moved closer to her, pulling me with them. 

Ok. So, the net few chapters will make you go "NO FREAKING WAY!" Because I added a twist that NONE of you will guess. Remember, nothing is as it seems. c:< Hehehe I am evil for making you wait- sorry? c: #TillWeMeetAgain