Not even the first bell

A/N: I'm sorry if I get anything wrong, I'm British so I'm going to base it off of my school.

Like every normal day, or as normal as it can get in Beacon Hills, Stiles Stilinski woke up to his alarm blaring in his ears. He did his normal routine, which I'm not going to explain, since we all know what people do when they wake up, and as usual he had about 30 minutes until school. He was about to leave, when he felt his phone buzz in his pocket,

Sourwolf: Pack meeting tonight 7:30

Me: Okay? Couldn't you of gotten Scott to tell me that?

Sourwolf: Shut up Stiles and just get to school I'll see you tonight

Someone's extra grumpy today, Stiles thought as he started to drive to his best friends house, hoping he was in a better mood than Sourwolf. Unfortunately, he had no luck, as when he got their, Scott was just as grumpy as the older werewolf. His face did light up when he saw Stiles though, weird, Stiles thought as Scott buried his face in Stiles neck, breathing in his scent.

"Hey dude, what's up?" Stiles asked, ignoring the fact that Scott has never done that before.

"I missed you" was all Scott said, face still buried in the younger boys neck (A/N: I don't remember the ages in the show, so just go with it) Okay, something is seriously wrong with him, I'll ask Deaton when I next see him.

"Uhh I missed you too?" Although it came out more of a question than a statement, deciding he should just ignore it for now, he just said "alright then, lets go to the place I like to call hell" Stiles joked as he tried to pull away from Scott, only to find the boy whimper and cling on to Stiles as if he would disappear.

"Bro, seriously, what is up with you I'm just getting in the car, which, by the way, you're getting in too. Now get off me and let's go, we've got like 20 minutes till school starts and I need to talk to Kira about the Math homework."

Scott, reluctantly, let go of Stiles, not taking his eyes off him.

The duo got to school in less than 5 minutes and got out of the car. Just like at his house, Scott attached himself to Stiles' arm as soon as they started walking. Seriously, what is wrong with him, he's acting so clingy, Stiles thought, confused about this whole situation.

He spotted the rest of the pack at the front of the school, and, much to his surprise (note the sarcasm) they all had the same look on their faces as Scott did this morning. And, just as Scott did, they're faces lit up when they saw Stiles.

"Stiles!" They all screamed, making a few heads turn they're way. Normal, this is.... this is normal, yeah, okay, Stiles thought, as all of them ran to give him a hug.

He nearly lost his balance as they all tackled him in one big hug, even Jackson "Jackass" Whittmore, which is something Stiles found very strange.

"Hey guys? I hate to break up this.... interesting moment, but a few people are staring and, well, we kind of need to get to class, cause I for one, don't want Coach to kick my ass" huh, that rhymed, Stiles thought, as he managed to untangle himself from all the bodies.

"B-But, I-I'm not in your f-first class" Liam stuttered, hugging Stiles, nuzzling his head in his chest.

"Liam, dude you're in none of my classes, you're the year below us you dumbass" Stiles said, becoming slightly pissed off, starting to think that they don't know what personal space is.

"Hey Stilinski! Who're the baby's?!" One of the jocks joked as they walked passed, referring to Liam, and now Issac, who had joined the hug. And, for some strange reason, Stiles growled at them, suddenly feeling very overprotective of the boys. Turns out that's all at took, as the boy and his friends ran off, scared shitlesss.

"Thanks Mom" both boys murmured into Stiles' neck, almost inaudibly, yet Stiles still heard them.

"Wh-what? Did you- did you j-just call me M-mom?" He stuttered, pulling away from them.

"What's wrong Mom? You don't look so good" Erica said, placing her hand on her 'Moms' forehead.

Stiles pulled away instantly, which earned him something that sounded like a whine from the blonde girl.

"Okay, what's going on with you guys? First, Derek texts me, grumpier than usual, then Scott looks pissed but then he sees me, all of your faces lit up when you saw me, and you guys just called me Mom!!" He shouted at the end, making the group whimper and look to the ground.

Yup, definitely asking Deaton after school, was Stiles last thought as he rolled his eyes and walked into school, trying to ignore the teenagers(more like puppies) trailing behind him.

And it wasn't even first bell yet.

A/N: sooooo, there we go! First chapter up! Woo-hoo! Probably shit right? Bare in mind this is my first story so just take it easy on me. I'll try and start the first chapter as soon as I can, but I'm not promising anything, because knowing me, I'll just completely forget about this story. 😁