Liam's mate

A/N: just a quick reminder, Theo is not evil in this, he's a werewolf, but not evil.

When Stiles woke up, there was peace. Well, for about 1 second, that 1 second being followed by growling and snarling. Curious, he opened his eyes, only to wish he hadn't. What he saw was a disaster. The bed sheets were all messed up, there was some blood on the floor, and, worst of all, the pups, apart from Liam, and humans of course, were in the corner, all snapping their teeth at, whatever it was. As Stiles got up to get a closer look, the curiosity that was shown in his eyes, was quickly replaced by fear. Sitting there, huddled up in the corner, was a boy who looked to be around his age, and Liam growling at the others, standing protectively in front of the boy.

"What on earth is going on here?!" He nearly shouted, not waking Derek up, how the hell did he sleep through all this?

"Mom!" They all ran towards him, still looking at the boy, as if he would pounce any moment.

"What happened here? Who is that?" He asked looking at the boy, then Liam, then back to the boy.

"We woke up and saw a boy in here, he was going to attack you." Isaac explained, glaring at the boy, who Stiles still didn't know the name of.

"He was NOT going to attack Mom!" Liam growled out, looking at the pack, glaring at them anytime they made any sudden movement.

"Okay, Liam, baby, calm down. Okay? I'm gonna come over there, and you can introduce me to your new friend. That sound good?" Stiles said, slowly walking towards Liam and the boy. Liam seemed hesitant at first, but allowed his mom to come closer.

" Hey, sweetheart, I'm Stiles, can you tell me your name?" He asked, letting his motherly instincts kick in.

"I-I'm T-T-Theo." The boy, Theo, stuttered.

Pulling Liam aside, Stiles asked, "Liam, sweety, how do you know this boy?"

Liam looked down, then looked up into Stiles' eyes. "Well, I couldn't sleep, so I went on a morning run, but when I went by the woods, I caught this.... amazing smell, so I decided to follow it, and when I got there, I saw Theo, huddled up inside a cave, and realised the smell was coming from him."

"So you found your mate?" Stiles questioned.

"Yeah." Liam said, looking behind Stiles shoulder, staring at Theo with a look of love in his eyes.

Stiles smirked, shook his head, and walked over to the rest of his pups.

Clapping his hands together, he said,"Okay guys, this is Theo, Theo this is Isaac, Scott, Boyd, Erica, Jackson, Allison, Lydia, Aiden and Ethan, Danny, Malia, and Kira. You obviously already know Liam." The pack, who were still looking wearily at Theo, backed away. Theo, who was now in Liam's arms, asked,

"Who's the dude on the couch?"

Is it bad that I just completely forgot about him? Stiles thought as he went to wake up his mate.

"Huh? Wha? Stilesssss? Whasss going on?" Derek slurred as he woke up from his slumber.

"Come on sourwolf, there's someone you need to meet."

A/N: short chapter I know, starting the next chapter now😁. Btw, Theo has automatically become part of the pack, since he is Liam's mate.