Chapter 11

(No I didn't have a name for this part, shut up)

"God you're so annoying!""Says you!""Guys just face it you're both annoying!""Stay out of this Liam!""Don't shout at my mate!""Oh piss off.""Guys can we just calm do-""Not now Allison!""Don't you dare talk to my mate like that!""Okay, Justin, bro, calm down!""God why are you such a tw-""Don't be a bi-""Shut the fu-"

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!"

Probably not the best to shout when you've got a cold, but when you're as tired as Stiles is, and you've got a pack of teenage five year olds, you're gonna want too.

Okay, you're probably confused, so let me rewind.

The pups had just got home from a long day of school, and were all tired, so they decided to watch a movie. Obviously having 18 pups ( I added Corey and Mason (I'll explain how later)) it was not gonna be an easy decision. They couldn't decide on what movie to watch, which led into another argument. It was something stupid, Isaac was bored, so he decided to put some music on. This, for some unknown reason, resulted in Jackson getting pissed off and made him start yelling at Isaac. Which made Scott stand up for him, and start yelling at Jackson. Liam, who just wanted to watch the film, shouted at them saying they're both annoying, which made them shout back at him, resulting in Theo standing up for his mate. Soon, everyone was either shouting at people too shut up or shouting at people too not talk to their mate like that.

Stiles POV (yeeeeee)

Waking up too shouting isn't the nicest thing in the world, so why does it have to happen to me?! I opened my eyes to see that my head was in Derek's chest. God, why did I have to get up. I could stare at him all day. Running a hand through his hair, looking at his perfect lips, his chiselled, God like abs that make me wa-

"Stiles?" Speaking of Mr Perfect.

"Morning sleepyhead." I chuckle as I lean up to kiss him. He kisses back, and whines when I pull away. I go to sit up, when I feel his arms pull me down.

"You're not going anywhere." He says to me, before kissing my neck.

"I have to go see the pups." I try to reason with him.

"You have a cold, stay here."

"I feel fine, don't worr-" I'm cut off by a large coughing fit. Seriously?! Now, of all times?! Derek gives me a look, and I know there will be a very slim chance of him letting me go.

"I wanna see the pups, I haven't seen them in forever."

"You're saw them this morning, Stiles."

"That feels like forever! I'll be quick I promise."

He looks at me skeptically before sighing, "fine, but as soon as you get back you're gonna give a lot of cuddles." I wink at him before saying, "yeah, 'cuddles'."

I slowly make my way down the stairs, careful not to lose my balance. Once I get there, I take in the sight I front of me, Isaac is curled up in the corner, looking like he might cry, Liam is in the same position, but with Theo. Scott and Jackson look like they're gonna rip each other's heads off any minute now. Justin is quietly comforting his mate, while glaring at the boys. Jayden is trying to calm Jackson down, whilst glaring at Scott, and everyone else is either shouting at the others or look like they're gonna lose it any second now. God this is gonna hurt, I think before shouting,

"ALL OF YOU SHUT THE HELL UP!"

I didn't even notice that I used some of my alpha authority, until I saw everyone flash their eyes at me and cower down. I hear small whimpers coming from the corner and I slowly turn to see Isaac looking at me, I immediately feel guilty.

"Hey, hey, shh, it's alright, shh, it's alright, you're okay." I say as I slowly make my way over to my pup.

"Momma didn't mean to yell, he's sorry." Isaac whines and buries his face in my neck. I hear a whine come from behind me and I see that Liam is looking at me as well. I motion for him to come over, which he gladly does. I kiss him on the top of the head whilst I whisper soothing things in his ears. I turn to the rest of my pups to see they are in the same position as Liam, and before I could even blink, they were all on top of me, creating a big puppy pile.

"Look guys, I didn't mean to yell, it's just that im still getting used to this whole pack mom thing, and i don't know how to control my authority yet. Not to mention I have a cold and I'm really tired and you guys were being really loud and annoying and I -" I was cut off by a loud whimper from Isaac, shit I have got to be more careful with this while alpha thing.
" Sorry, but seriously though, you guys couldn't have been a little bit quieter? I was having a really nice dream about Derek and all the things he could do to m-"

"Moooooom!""Don't scar me!""Mom why?!"

I chuckle as I go to sit up, causing all the pups to groan.

"Sorry pups, but I promised you're dad I'd only be a few minutes, and it's been  an hour. Honestly I'm surprised he hasn't come to check if I'm dead yet." I say as I stand up. I kiss my pups on their heads, before going back upstairs. I walk into my room, when I'm suddenly tackled onto the bed. I see Derek above me, when he leans down and whispers in my ear,

"How about we try those things you dreamt about?"

A/N: I thought it'd be good to leave it there. I'm probably not gonna do smut in this story(I might) cause I'm so so so bad at writing it and some people don't like smut. Also, IM FINALLY ON MY SUMMER HOLIDAYSSSSSS. Ich bin sehr glücklich (???)
Also, with the whole Corey and Mason thing, I'm gonna add them in, so Corey is Justin and Jayden's little brother, and Mason is his mate. He is a werewolf in this but still has his chimera powers ( invisibility, etc.) Anyways, until next time,
Live Long and Prosper Lil' Weirdos 🖖🏻❤️