Satan In A V-Neck

It was the beginning of the third stage. Stiles found that out the hard way. The thing with these stages, is that you don't know when they will end, and start. Some things were obvious, like how the pack stopped growling at people at the end of the first stage, but this one was different. I mean, yeah, you could see the pack had started to act less clingy to Stiles, but that wasn't that obvious.

It started when Stiles woke up, it was 4:30 in the morning, and he was sleeping with Derek's arms wrapped protectively around his waist. At first it was only a small prick in his head, then came the searing pain that was agonizingly jamming knives in his stomach.(I don't even know if that makes sense) Derek was instantly awake, looking at his mate with worry in his eyes.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

"P-Pack." Was all Stiles said, before falling on the floor, dead to the world. The pack, somehow, felt as if Stiles needed them, so they were at the house in less than 5 minutes(apart from Isaac, Ethan and Aiden, Erica, Boyd and Jackson, who already lived there). After this, Derek decided that the entire pack should move in, to make things easier. I mean, they had the room, so why not? All he hoped was that his mate would have no more pain.

~Le Time Skip~

So now, here we are, the last stage. The entire pack was happy about it, since they could carry on with their normal- well, let's face it, semi-normal lives- and they would start to act like a proper family, not that they didn't already.

They were in the loft, since they were still looking for houses online, watching a movie. 'Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone'. Apparently, some of the pack hadn't watched any Harry Potter movies before. Harry was just about to get sorted into Gryffindor, when the pack heard an awkward cough coming from the doorway.

"Look's like my dear nephew finally found his mate."

The pack turned to see Peter standing in the doorway, smiling like a mad man(which is what he is). Derek growled lowly, whilst Stiles asked,

"What the hell do you want Peter?"

"What? Can't an uncle come see his nephews family?"

"Not unless said uncle wants something." Stiles retorted, glaring at the older man.

"Look, I didn't come here to start a fight, I wanted to tell you guys something important." Peter said, sounding genuine. Stiles studied his face for a moment, then decided he was telling the truth, and called him over. Before he did though, he looked outside, and made a movement, as if he was calling someone in. A few seconds later, a man came in. To the packs surprise, it was Chris Argent. (See where I'm going with this? 😉)

"I have to tell you guys something." Peter said, looking at them, quite seriously. This was starting to make Stiles worried, which Derek noticed, causing him to wrap an arm around his mate. Stiles, who turned to look at him, giving him a silent thank you, turned back to Peter, telling him to carry on.

"I found my mate." Peter said, looking between the pack, waiting for a reaction.

"Who?" Liam questioned, being the innocent puppy he is, not connecting the dots. The others looked at him, with a 'really?' expression.

"Ohhhhh." He said, looking between Chris and Peter. The ex-alpha grabbed the hunters hand, giving him a small smile. Some of the girls 'awww'ed at this, whilst the boys- and Malia- just rolled their eyes, small smiles on their lips.

"Congrats Peter, I'm happy for you." Stiles said, smiling at the older pair. The now-beta gave him a smile back, before leaning in to give Chris a small peck on the cheek.

"Thanks guys, now, you wanna tell me how this" - he motioned between Stiles and Derek - "happened."

"Well, i woke up one day, the pack was acting clingy and a bit babyish, then it just, sorta happened, I guess? Its hard to explain."

~ Time skip brought to you by that bitch Zoom ~

2 movies, three bags of popcorn, and 13 boxes of pizza later, Peter and Chris thought it was about time to go home. The pack said their goodbyes, watching the mates walk out, hands intertwined.

"Alright, pups, off to bed." Stiles said, switching off the tv.

"But Mom!""What why?""We're not tired!"

"No pups! We all have school tomorrow and I don't want you to be tired." Stiles said, trying to reason with them.

"But-" the pups were cut off by Stiles, who was losing his temper.

"No! Guys, for gods sake just go to bed!"

The pups whimpered, but made their way to their rooms. Although the puppy's - Scott, Isaac, Liam and Jackson - stayed there staring at their Mom. Stiles immediately felt guilty, so he ran up to his pups and gave them a hug, kissing them all on the head.

"I'm sorry pups, momma's just got a lot on his mind right now." The pups whined, and snuggled farther into their mom(if that was even possible).

"Night momma." They mumbled before heading upstairs. Stiles smiled at them, when he felt a pair of arms wrap around his waist.

"They're definitely the puppy's of the pack." Derek chuckled slightly before, placing a kiss on Stiles' neck.

"Yeah, they are." He said before turning around, pecking Derek on the lips, before heading upstairs to their room.

"We need to get a proper house at some point." Stiles pointed out, looking around their room.

"Well, we've seen quite a few, we can look at some more on the morning."

~ *singing* I don't know what to write so I'm putting in a time skipppp~

At some point during the night, the pups must have walked in the Alpha pairs room, because when Stiles woke up, he was surrounded by pups. He smiled fondly at them, before getting up to make breakfast.  Little rascals, he thought, shaking his head and carried on with the bacon, a smile in his face.

A/N: Wassup Little Weirdos. Another chapter, Woooo! Umm, *cough cough* okay then! Anyway, I've written a new story, it's called, 'You're my home' it's a sciles story. You should DEFINITELY go read it. I'm not desperate. Where were we? Oh what is my lifeeeeee. I think I'm high on air, can that happen? Idefkskdjsjdkxjsjskslsbdjdjxkxlslskejd.

Live Long and Prosper Little Weirdos! 🖖🏻