Chapter Three

When i looked out the window all i saw was rain and more rain the relentless waves of water sloshing down from the sky.

i looked up from the window and the rain and stared at the old wooden ceiling of my Aunt's house, the house itself wasn't so bad and the lands were beautiful with rolling hills.... well when you could actually see them threw the rain. She lived alone in a grand old house that was 3 times larger than our house in miami and our house wasn't small.

Sighing and getting up from the creaking bed i wrapped my long cardigan tight around my shoulders and long blue dress and grabbed my book Jane Eyre out of my suitcase and walked downstairs to my favourite hiding place the old room that probably used to be a indoor stable but was now a greenhouse.

i was in the middle of the scene where Mr Rochester shows Jane his wife Bertha that he had been hiding in the attic when the sound of horse shoes clinking on cobbles stones echoed through the tiny room.

The sound was coming from outside so i got up and wandered to the door leading outside and pulled my woollen cardigan tight around my neck stopping the icly rain from sinking into my skin and wandered out the door by looking outside you could never tell whether it was day or night because either way it was dark and gloomy, as i followed the sound of the horse shoes i found myself outside the barn the wind chose then to make a reappearance and whip up an icly blast whipping my drenched hair across my face i pushed against the old wooden doors and the creaked open the smell of hay instantly assaulted my nose as i brought up a hand to cover it from the stench but as i walked inside i felt two very strong hooves kick my back and i fell to the ground and waited for the hooves to slam down on me once move but they never came.

I began to see black dots fill my vision and my body felt like it was being sucked through a vaccum cleaner and as my muscles began to cease fighting i sank into the darkness.....