Listen.

____ Is where your name goes btw XD

~Your P.O.V~ 

I ran across town, my dagger hiding underneath my (f/c)(Favorite color) skirt, strapped to my thigh, I turned around to see 3 men still chasing me, I turned my entire body around still running, I stuck my tongue out at the men, along with flipping them off, I watched as they get even more pissed off.

'Oh, how fun! It's like tag!' I thought turning back around and running even faster than before. 

'These idiots can't even catch a 2 year old.' I smirked at my thought, looking to my right seeing an advantage to escape. I saw the men coming closer by the second, I turned vigorously to the narrow alley, seeing another advantage to jump from roof to roof, I went up boxes, pushing them all to fall as I stood on a roof of a repair shop, them men stopped right by the fallen boxes.

"YOU WON'T GET AWAY WITH THIS YOU BITCH!" One man said, I snickered and smirked at his words, I flipped them off one more time and started to run to jump from roof to roof. The roofs were close together so it was slight jumps. Awhile after I began to get sick of jumping and went back to the ground. I looked at my surroundings, there it is.

I looked up to see coffins laying about in front of the shop, a skull next to the name: 'Undertaker'. I slowly crept inside, it was awfully dark, a few candles here and there, coffins lying about, a skeleton hanging on one corner of the room and a diagram of the human body in another corner. I looked around but couldn't find who I was looking for.

"Undertaker!" I yelled, I didn't want to be too loud, I liked the silence a bit. Breaking free from the silence undertaker slowly crept out from the eery corner he was in.

"Oh! ____ there you are!" I saw as Undertaker's smile adjusted, his smile going from ear to ear, I looked at him, my eyes squinted, I cringed at the sight of his smile.

"Dumbass, I got what you needed," I paused and threw the large bag to him, he kept his grin, I knew he would be happy, "I went through a lot of trouble so you better be satisfied." I looked up at him with my cold (e/c) (Eye color) eyes, I didn't smile, I wasn't fond of it, instead I kept a straight face and looked at him yet again. 

"I would've been happier if you didn't add the dumbass part." He said grabbing out one of the dog treats in the bag, he started chewing on it, as I watched him, I started to lift myself onto his desk and sat down, my legs crossed.

"It's only been 3 days here and you already take after me." He said giving me a dog treat, to be completely honest that shit was good. I looked up at him and grabbed the dog treat, putting it in my mouth and nibbling at it.

"Oh, how could I forget, we will be having company so be on your best behavior." He looked straight at me, he knew I was pretty damn evil, yet he looked at me with the sternest look Ive ever seen him give me. 

I pouted and nodded my head, "Fine." I said rolling my eyes and making a 'tch' sound through out the silence in the eerie place.

A little after our talk I was still sitting on the counter, I looked at the door that slowly began opening, I was still nibbling at the dog treat as the undertaker went behind me to go behind his desk. I looked over to the dark colored door opening, I saw a young boy walk in, he had blue-ish hair and a dark blue outfit on, I could tell straight away he was a noble, he didn't notice me and the undertaker at first due to how dark it was, the door then opened again to reveal another man, he was dressed all in black except his white undershirt that was showing the slightest bit, he was a very handsome man indeed, but I still looked away, I wasn't perfect in anyway after all, I wore a (f/c) (Favorite color) skirt, (f/c) tights that went all the way to my waist and a (f/c) long sleeved shirt that was cut a bit due to the many fights I had.

"Welcome Ciel Phantomhive" I looked behind me to see the undertaker grinning yet again, he then slyly moved to stand right in front of The young boy.

"Have you come for the coffin I made especially for you?" I heard a snicker come out of his mouth as the young boy gave him a cold stare and had a straight face making the undertaker smile more.

"Idiot, I need answers." I saw as the young boy spilled those words out of his lips, he spoke very fancy in a way, he acted like an old man yet in the body of a 10 year old. I then glanced to the other man , a butler? I guessed at my thought, the man then looked around as if he heard me, he did have a weird presence after all, but I couldn't lay my finger on it.

"First I need a laugh!" Undertaker swooped down to Ciel's height and looked directly into his face, I smirked, I loved to see when people thought he was crazy, since his expense was pure enjoyment of laughter. I crossed my legs, one on top of another as I watched the butler push Ciel  aside.

"Young master, please wait outside," He paused and looked to the young boy his eyes glowed of absolute seriousness, the boy nodded and went outside, I grabbed the newspaper and read through the deceased people part, I looked to see how small children were vanishing, I then looked up to hear the Undertaker's laughter and the sign falling outside, the young boy came back in, he looked at the taller man and nodded.

"Your butler is indeed funny." I heard Undertaker say, so I was right, it is the young one's butler.

"___ get me my files and another treat!" He said, I looked up and jumped off the desk, grabbing the files and another dog treat, I slowly walked up to him, my (e/c) eyes coldly staring him down, I gave him both of the requirements and both men looked at me, their eyes widen is surprise.

"Allow me to introduce her," He paused letting out a small thing of laughter, "This is ___ ____ I found her and she seemed incredibly useful for every situation!" He smirked and put an arm around me.

"She truly is a handful though, getting into fights easily." I looked up, I didn't care what he said as long as the two of them would leave already, I looked at the young boy first his eyes still wide open in shock.

"Im Ciel Phantomhive." He said, giving me a fake smile and turning to the butler.

"I am Sebastian Michaelis." He said also faking his own smile, I looked at them both, I saw an eyepatch on his eye, I could tell immediately what happened, after all people don't call me the devil for no reason. The butler kept staring me down, as if he was trying to read my mind but he couldn't, I smirked, knew it. I began to turn around and walk away as the Undertaker pulled me back.

"Now, You know this case better than me!" He said spilling out yet another small thing of laughter, I grabbed the file and looked through it, oh yeah, I remember seeing this kid's death, I tried to help her but I was being led to my own death being chased by men.

"There were about 3 men," I started looking down at the file. "They all had a specific jacket on, meaning they are some type of group doing this together, Along on that same night another girl was killed, which then leads on to a more bigger group than three, possibly a gang related thing. The killer must have an instinct to start this group to help sting the killings together, using many people can help the main man not be captured as easily, they all also stab them right in the heart, directly, so it could be a ritual type thing due to how the knives were all the same just in a different man's hand." I stopped and realized both men were speechless, how did I know these things? Well because who goes out at night more often. Me. I stood up handing the file to them so they could investigate themselves, I began to turn around once more until I heard someone's voice echo through the building.

"We will have to bring her along, she seems useful." I turned around to see the butler, Sebastian, smirking and looking towards me, my (h/c) (Hair color) swayed as I looked into the man's eyes.

"Don't take her for too long."I heard the Undertaker say as he chuckled to himself, 'that asshole' I thought making a 'tch' sound yet again. Great.

A/n 

Hey guys! So this is my new series and I hope you really enjoy this cause Imma try to make my chapters long as fuck XD anyway see ya next chapter!