That night.

~Your P.O.V~

I looked to see the stars, I then looked at the black border, I made it disappear, I looked at the heart, I began to hate it a bit, I thought it was stupid, I went to go and dust it away as someone held my wrists.

"I like the roses." I turned around to see Sebastian, he glared at the roses, I saw as his eyes sparkled.

"It's stupid." I said looking at him, I then looked down, still seeing how each of his hands were still on each of my wrists. Both wrists were hanging on the sides of my head, I then looked to see Sebastian put his head on my small right shoulder. He looked at me and smirked.

"I think they add a nice touch." He added as he picked me up and took me to the patch, he set me down as I smiled. I sat down, putting my arms straight out behind me, holding me up as my legs lay onto the ground. Sebastian then saw me and picked me up yet again, he sat down, his legs straight out and sat me on his lap, My head on his chest, I sat on his right thigh area, my legs on the ground, luckily demons weight as much as a feather does. 

"You know, I dont have to sit like this." I looked up at Sebastian who was looking down at me smirking.

"I like where you are currently sitting." He gave a seductive smile as I rolled my eyes, I began to feel a bit of fear run through me, I was scared to sing, maybe it wasn't a good song after all. 

I looked at Sebastian, who was already looking at me, I smiled at him as he wrapped his arm around me.

"First, Watch the hands."I said letting out a bit of laughter as Sebastian rolled his eyes.

"Oh by the way, you said I had to wait until the stars came out." Sebastian said, I looked at him in confusion, I then adjusted my gaze as he leaned towards me, even though we were in two opposite directions, we kissed, I forgot that I told him to wait, I guess I was just being that cruel. 

Sebastian let go as he smirked, I blushed the slightest bit.

"I was waiting for your cute little blush to appear." I heard him say, I tried to hold in my blush as I hid my face into his chest, the fabric was silky, and smelled like roses.

"Also, what about the song?" He asked, I shot straight up and looked at him, his devious smirk crept onto his face.

"OH! hehehe well uhh... I dont PFT have one," I began saying random things as Sebastian gave me a look.

"I heard you this morning, who cares if I dont like the song, I just want to hear your voice." His words rang through my ears, Sebastian then pulled me to him, my side of my face crashing into his chest.

"Now you can sing your song." He said, smirking as he looked at the stars then at me, I didnt want to, but as long as he was happy I guess I will do it.

"F-fine, but dont you dare criticize me." I said, I looked at the rose that I placed into his coat pocket, it was about 2 inches away from me as I took a deep breath and sighed.

"See, my confidence is shaking.

And my heart is feeling vacant.

So you try to fill it in.

You say 'I could fix the broken in your heart

You're worth saving darling'.

But I don't know why you're shooting in the dark.

I got faith in nothing.

But love, pray for me..

I never had somebody.

So I don't know how to love.

Pray for me..

I know I need somebody.

So I can learn how to love."

( I did it like this cause like this part of the story cause you practically just finally declared your love XD)

I stopped singing, I realized I finally sang a happy song, a love song. Sebastian didnt say anything, he probably didn't like the song. I saddened a bit, I began to get ready to see his face of disapproval. I looked up Sebastian was looking straight down at me, his eyes were huge, and his mouth was dropped down open. He spun me around as he made my entire body face him, he spread out his legs, sitting my down on the patch, my legs around him while his legs were around me. I looked at the situation until I saw Sebastian look at me.

"Make me be able to cry." He said, he looked at me, he meant it, he REALLY wanted me to. I made an orb appear as I grabbed it and pushed it into his chest, where his heart was. I looked up to see tears go down his face, I felt my eyes grew huge, I smiled and felt a tear go down my own face. I lifted my hand and wiped of some of the tears off his face.

"You sure aren't so manly right now, huh?" I said wiping my tear, then back at his, he smirked as I wiped away all the tears.

"Guess so." He said, I put down my hand, his hands were around my waist, I put my arms around his neck. 

"Thank you." He said, I grabbed the orb back, if he felt these emotions he would become human, and he knew it. 

"Anytime." I said, I closed my eyes as I pushed my head onto his shoulder, forcing him into a hug, he chuckled as he hugged me back, I slowly let go, still in the same position we were in, I looked up at the stars. I looked back down to see Sebastian staring at me, smiling.

I blushed a bit, I dont know why, I should be over the blushing faze, but I guess I'm not used to being loved, I was hurt so much, but Sebastian took his time to help me, when I was hurt.

"I remember the first time seeing you," Sebastian started saying out of no where. I tilted my head "I remember seeing you walk to the Undertaker, then face me and the young master, you had the sternest look i've ever seen, I knew who you were since I learned about you when I heard about the offspring, but you stood there, you were so beautiful, I thought Satan put a curse on me but really, I fell in love. I also saw the hurt in your eyes, the pain and still the bit of happiness you still had, I knew I had to get close to you, to make you fell better, I wanted to make you have a smile on your face, I wanted you to love me back." Sebastians words hit me, My heart stopped, I felt tears run down my eyes, Sebastian looked at me and chuckled.

"Too much?" He said, I was overwhelmed, I didnt know what to do, I looked at my hands around his neck still, I pulled my hands towards me, making Sebastian's face come towards me as well, he looked at me, his eyes widening in shock, I kissed him right there, passionately. My tears stopped running down my face as Sebastian quickly calmed himself, I let go and immediately hugged him.

"When I first met you, you had a weird aura to you, but I soon began to realize that it was actually my love running around you,"I paused as I blushed. "At first, I had no idea that I could even love someone, but you came, and I knew you were the one I truly loved, I had doubts though, you were a demon, how could you feel love? But I slowly embellished the idea and tried to spread my love, I wanted you, I needed you." I said looked at Sebastian, his eyes were wide in shock again, too bad he couldnt cry anymore, his eyes went back to normal, he picked me up as he began to lay down, he set me down, laying next to him, he held my waist with one arm, holding my hand in the process, and with the other, he put it around my chest, luckily his snake arm was long enough so he also held my back a bit.

"The hands." I warned as I smirked, looking into Sebastians eyes. He smirked and rolled his eyes looking down at me, pushing me closer to him.

"I got it." He said laying his head on top of mine, I was facing the opposite way, so he was behind me, so little did I notice that he was taking off his tail coat and putting it around me, he placed his hands where they were, I felt him smile. I smiled as well, nuzzling my face into the soft grass, my hand holding his tight. This man right here. Is all I need.