Trancy

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up, I was in a room, it was very plain, I also smelled cats all around, I began to have a flashback of what happened that night, I immediately blushed hard and noticed I wasn't in the garden anymore, I looked to see (f/c) roses on the floor, around the bed, I looked to see a note, it was black but the writing was white:

       _____,

               Today we will be going to the Trancy Estate, please put on your favorite outfit, no need to look fancy today, you will present yourself as a friend at first until you join the fight, I am counting on you, anyhow, the roses are also for you, Ki told me your favorite color so I did this for you, along the way he also told me your birthday, we will have to wait a week now. Anyhow please meet us by the front door, we will leave once you awake.

I looked at the letter, today? We leave. Today? SHIT I FORGOT! I grabbed the outfit I wore when I first arrived, of course it was my favorite of all time, I changed as fast as I could, tying my dagger to my thigh under my skirt, I immediately ran down the stairs, right on time.

"Lets head off." I heard Ciel say, "It takes a bit, and Sebastian woke me early, I will sleep there, awake me when we arrived." I looked at Ciel as he went outside to step into the black carriage. me and Sebastian following behind.

After awhile, Ciel looked like he was having trouble. "Damnit, I cant sleep," He paused, "I need a song." Ciel looked at Sebastian and I, Sebastian then looked at me.

"fortunately I heard ___ sing, she has a magnificent voice." Sebastian said, smirking, I twitched my eyebrow in anger.

"___, sing a song." Ciel demanded, a please would be nice, I blushed knowing Sebastian could hear, I sighed knowing I had no choice.

"Fine," I said, I cleared my voice. 

"Come Little Children, I'll Take Thee Away, Into a Land of, Enchantment, Come Little Children, The Time's Come To Play, Here In My Garden, Of Magic, Follow Sweet Children, I'll Show Thee the Way, Through All the Pain and, The Sorrows, Weep Not Poor Children, For Life is This Way, Murdering Beauty, And Passion, Hush Now Dear Children, It Must Be This Way, To Weary of Life and, Deceptions,"  (Lyrics found <a>here</a>) I looked to see Ciel, passed out he was snoring a bit, but I was glad he fell asleep, seeing him that much trouble, I also noticed how I sang a lot more than expected, I liked it, it settled me as well. I turned to Sebastian as he had his eyes wide open, I blushed as he began to smirk.

"Like I said, beautiful." Sebastian said, turning my face towards him, I looked at him, he meant it, he said those words with sincerity, I smiled, it was the first time I truly smiled from happiness. I then looked out my window, I felt Sebastian wrap his arms around me, I blushed yet again. He chuckled in delight as he put his head on one of my shoulders.

"Idiot." I chuckled a bit myself, Sebastian, please don't leave me. Ive never thought of anything like that, I always wanted to push people away, but this man changed it all.

~Time Skip to Trancy Estate~

I woke up Ciel, he woke up yawning, he looked at me, his eyes wide open. 

"Oh! ___ Your singing, it was absolutely beautiful" he said, I could tell how he knew how much the song hurt, I was hurt thats why I sang it. But Sebastian is changing that slowly. I held Ciel's hand as he stepped out the carriage. I heard a girly screech come out of the manor.

"CIEL AND SEBASTIAN ARE HERE~" I heard the boy say, Alois Trancy, the sluttiest slut around. Alois immediately hugged Ciel, I snickered a bit but quickly stopped, I saw the boy look at me, he came closer and smirked.