Invitation.

This is about season 4, so when like all that shit happens with the party. So if you haven't watched it don't read this xD.
~Your P.O.V~
I walked to the kitchen, Mey-rin and Baldo were already in there, looking at the small window and seeing the rain drip down. Mey-rin turned around and looked over at me.

"I guess it is really rainy." I said as Baldo turned to me and smiled. There was a bang behind me as we all turned around. Mey-Rin grabbed her two guns, Baldo grabbed a kitchen utensil, as for me. I just stood there, with a straight face. I watched as two men with white hair came in, they had white uniforms on and introduced themselves as some kind of twins. Baldo attacked first, as I started making food. Mey-rin then started to shoot at one man, as I finished cutting everything and putting it into the boiling pot behind me.

"You seem quite calm...MAYBE YOU SH-" The man came closer to me as I brushed off my hands, my eyes focused on the man, I flipped behind him, grabbing his sword on the way. He stopped and froze, the other man freezing in place as well, I felt someone from behind as I turned around to see Sebastian, he smiled and shoved some bread in my mouth. I made a 'hmph' sound as I returned the sword and ate the bread. The white haired man stared at me, his mouth dropped and his eyes were as wide as saucers. I smiled as I finished off the bread, which tasted like fucking heaven. I went back and stood next to Sebastian, he patted me on the head like a dog as I twitched my eye in anger, while also blushing by his touch. He let out a chuckle as he then escorted the two men to see Lord Phantomhive, I followed from behind. One man, he had what looked like a mole on his face looked at me from the corner of his eye, I smirked every single time I noticed.

We arrived at Ciels study, Ciel was holding a note that usually the queen would give him for something important. This one was for a party, Ciels manor would host it, and a special guest would be attending. Ciel put the note on the table and declined.

"The queen doesn't have full trust in you...declining it would lose more of her trust in you." One man said, he looked over at Ciel, having a devious smile appear on his face. I squinted my eyes and balled my hands into fists, seeing if he would attack. Sebastian probably saw my fist becauSE HE GRABBED MY FUCKING HAND. I blushed a bit and looked away from him, looking back to see the men now leaving. Ciel walked towards his window, watching the men leave.

"Make preparations, both of you." Ciel said, turning around giving us a glare. We both nodded and bowed.

"Yes, my lord." We said in unison. We left as Ciel drank his tea, still looking out the window. I walked down the hall behind Sebastian, the three of us knew what would happen anyhow. I wasn't ready for it though, how the hell do you act?

~Time Skip~
It was the night of the ball, I wore the dress I wore for the party where you only wore the color black. Sebastian looked at me as I stood beside him, I blushed a bit and welcomed our guests. Sebastian did as well, but I could tell most guests liked me, I let out a small laugh as Sebastian made a 'tch' sound and finished off the guests. We didn't have our guest of honor yet so we still waited. He arrived shortly after, everyone was talking, one man, who was an author seemed afraid of the earl, but usually no one would be, until Sebastian arrived. I watched as the author looked at Ciel in awe, seeing that he was just a small child.

"Welcome!" I heard Ciel say, he gave a speech, which I couldnt really make out since I was waiting for our guest of honor. I watched as the doors opened, revealing the white haired man, who I found out was named Charles Grey and the guest of honor, I bowed and escorted them to Ciel and Sebastian. They shook hands, I was told to stay with the guest of honor for the night, so I did as I was told. I stayed with the guest of honor as Sebastian introduced everyone to everyone else. We went to the elegant room, I watched as many smiled and laughed, I looked at the corner of my eye to see the author and Ciel talking to the author, he seemed to be socially awkward, someone who doesn't usually talk to others.

Sebastian walked in front of me, blocking my view of the two, I looked up to his face and made a 'hmph' sound. I looked over to everyone talking, my face was pulled back I faced Sebastian, I was immediately kissed, my eyes widened, and my blush appeared on my face. He let go with a smile, along with an echoing chuckle. I covered my mouth with my hands, along with hiding my face. He grabbed my hands and my face went back to normal... I felt...calm....again. It was weird, and I didnt understand it. He put his arm around my waist and whispered something in my ear.

"Be a good kitty." I felt my face brighten with a blush as he twirled me around and pushed me to be social, my blush went away as I saw Ciel get drenched in wine, a orange haired man grabbed a wine bottle, Sebastian grabbed it and did his usual 'wine tower' shit. I rolled my eyes, about to walk away as I felt the guest of honor pull me and ran-mau into a hug. I felt Sebastian grow of jealousy, his eyes widened as the man kept eyeing me down, he was totally drunk, no wonder why he acted like that. Sebastian walked over to us as he made the man loosen his grip, Sebastian twirled me around, my (h/c) hair swaying as my head landed in his chest, the man looked at him in a bit of anger. I blushed a bit as I looked down to see Sebastian's arm around my waist, I slowly pushed away and glanced over at the man, he grabbed my wrist and pulled me to him, my head landing yet again on someones chest, the guest of honor's chest didnt feel right, I only liked being this close to-. I think you know.

The man stared at me, his drunk blush all over his face, Ran-mau was still stuck to his other side, his arm all around her. I looked down at where his hands...were....placed.....I made a loud 'tch' sound, Why....what the hell....I didn't like this mans touch...it was so weird...It was really awful to feel his touch. My eyes reached the ground, his arm still around me....relax....relax.....I looked back up and looked at the man, he looked over at me, he tilted his head in confusion. I knew what I had to do..

I gave a bright smile and used my kindest voice I had.

"Will you please excuse me, but I would be pleased if you would let me go." I gave a bright smile as the mans mouth dropped, I escaped his grip which loosened and stood next to Sebastian.

"Ran-mau, I'm guessing you enjoy that." I said as she nodded and I let out a sigh of relief, I walked away as Sebastian pulled on my arm, I turned around to see him.

"What?" I looked at his face, he seemed serious.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"To say hello to the author." I have a weak smile as he adjusted himself.

"No." He said blankly.

"YOU CANT TELL ME WHO TO SAY HELLO TO!" I whined as he still held onto my arm, I froze realizing his touch, comparing and contrasting the difference of his touch to everyone else's. It was weird, yet, his touch made me feel somewhat...calm...I stared down at his arm as he stared at my eyes, trying to snap me out of it. Sebastian chuckled as he jolted my arm and my entire body landed on his, I blushed massively, leaving my thoughts, I tried to escape his grip but he wouldn't let go.

"HAHAH Okayyy...enoughhh...." I said trying to play it cool, I gave up after awhile, I can't budge. I looked up at Sebastian he smirked and came closer to my face planting his lips on mine, my eyes grew as I also grew of shock, he let go and pulled me into a hug. I hugged back, realizing how weird he was acting.

"Show time." He said, planting a kiss on my forehead before taking the gust of honor and Ciel to bed.