Halloween.

(BTW this chapter is gonna be SUUUPPPERRRR long so if you binge reading this is perfect for you, cause like, its really damn long.)

~Your P.O.V~

Sebastian kept bugging me to tell him my costume, I have no idea why he wants to know so badly. Though, I must admit I did ask him a few times, but I wasn't that desperate to be honest. Also, I just was told we were having a halloween party, 3 hours before the party. Lizzy dragged me to a spare room with the case in my hand, we told the boys we wouldn't see them until the party started, I felt Sebastian sadden the slightest bit, but he was mostly extremely excited. I was too I must admit, I really wanted to see what Sebastian looked like. 

Lizzy grabbed the suit case, putting in the combination it had and opened it. She smiled as she grabbed her short cut dress.

"We are both girls, so I will just change here." She said as she started taking off her pink dress, her white dress spread out on the floor as she started getting ready.

I looked at mine, luckily I had a black tanktop to put under this so my stomach wouldn't show. I started to undress as well, I folded my clothes as I grabbed the clothes for my costume, putting my tights on first, my tank top was already on, so I slid the shirt over my head, it was literally only a half shirt, it was kind of short too, thank you god for making tank tops. I put the fishnet arm warmers on my hands, it also had a loop around my thumb. separating it from my other fingers. After, I put the black skirt on, it was kind of short, but the tights helped, ALOT. I clipped on the ears, along with clipping the tail to my skirt. I then put my (h/c) hair into a bun at the back of my head, leaving two strands of hair on the sides of my face. I then put on black shoes that looked like fabric, or like a fabric running shoe, but much fancier and a connected heal to it. 

"You look adorable!" I heard Lizzy say as I turned around looking into the mirror.

"Not as adorable as you!" I said while grinning, spinning Lizzy around in the mirror, the white dress spinning around as well. 

"You know." Lizzy paused looking at my face, with a big smile on her face. "I also thought of you as a sister, since I always wanted a big sister, so thanks sis!" I heard her say. I began to have a smile appear on my face as I hugged Lizzy who hugged me back. Fuck, Im beginning to like her a bit, SHIITTTTT. We let go as Lizzy fixed my ears.

"Oh, we will wait until Ciel gives his speech, you know, to thank everyone for coming, then we will appear at the top of the stairs!" Lizzy said, she adjusted my ears, they looked so fucking real, my god. I nodded my head at Lizzy, we then waited silently, putting Lizzy's hair in pigtails.

~Sebastians P.O.V~

Me and the young master were already ready, the demon costume looked very different from real demons, I let out a small chuckle, luckily the young master not hearing. I looked into the mirror, the ears looked so real, damn, I like cats too much. I began to think of what ___ was wearing, I had to wait so long and it was hard. Really hard.

"Good job Sebastian, we will go and give our welcoming speech then Lizzy and ___ will come, understood?" The young master looked at me as I nodded.

"Yes, my lord." I heard as he made a 'hmph' sound, opening the door, I looked over to the door Lady Elizabeth and ___ was in, I immediately started having excitement rush in me. The young master went to the top of the stairs, I was standing right next to him ,seeing grill look at me, who began having a nosebleed. I let out a small chuckle.

"Welcome, thank you all for coming, I really do hope you enjoy this party, please associate, but most importantly have fun!" I heard the young master say, he then started going down the stairs, people surrounding him to thank him for the invitation, I smirked as some people also said hello to me.