Murder.

~Your P.O.V~

I woke up outside, in the same patch of grass, I looked up to see Sebastian, sitting on a table, it was white, it had two chairs and a black vase with white roses in it. I sat up to see Sebastian waving me over towards him, I got up and walked over to him, he began to smile. I smiled a bit, dropping it once I sat down and saw tea.

"Its all for you." He said, I blushed a bit, as he put his elbow on the table, his head in his hand, looking at me drink my tea, also looking at my blushed face too.

~Sebastians P.O.V~

I looked at her small hands grab the tea cup as she took small sips, she was blushing, I could tell, I guess she can blush since she is part human. Which made me love her more. I smiled in delight as she put her tea down looking at me. She began to smile as well, just wait until I tell her where we are going today.

"Oh, to let you know, we are seeing Lau and ran-mau today, in about 5 minutes we will leave." I said, sitting up straight as tea flew out of her mouth, into the grass luckily. She looked up at me, her eyes wider by the second.

"WHAT?! THAT GUY?! WHY?" She said, I noticed how she began to quickly tame herself, she was so used to being self absorbent but I have to change that, or she will fall into sadness again. I looked at her, as sadness filled me a bit as I thought about it. I went back into reality to see ____'s face. Her beautiful (e/c) eyes were staring me down, I snickered.

"The young master has business with him, now lets head off." I grabbed ____'s hand as we walked over to the carriage, Ciel was waiting there, he looked at___.

"In the carriage I need to ask you some questions." Ciel said automatically, he went into the carriage, me and ____ looked at each other in confusion, as we walked in, we sat next to each other, our hands parted.

~Your P..O.V~

SHIT SHIT SHIT. Thats what went in my head, I looked at Ciel who looked angry, but also saddened.

"You faked all your happiness." Ciel said. I looked at him in surprise, WHAT?! HOW?! "At the party, you faked it all, right?"He added, I looked at Sebastian.

"This is why you want his damn soul," I paused and sighed "On my birthday, my father found out I was part human, he yelled at how much he hated me."  I was cut off by Ciel. "That's it? What a dumb reason-" I then cut Ciel off, in return to what he did to me. "If you would let me finish, that same day he brutally stabbed my mother right in front of me, then he burnt her alive. Just because I was part human." I added as I finished it off. They both looked at me in shock. What? He's Satan.
"What? He is Satan, even though he did love my human mother, the evilness went through him, controlling him." I looked at Ciel, it was like his parents. He looked out the window. He thought about his parents as well, I cold easily tell, he sighed and looked at me.

"I just needed an explanation." Ciel said rolling his eyes. Brat.

After awhile Ciel fell asleep silently, I looked at his body, how the hell did he fall asleep that fast? He was lying down, he even brought a blanket, jeez. I then looked towards Sebastian, who looked at me and smiled.

"Your father seems like cruel man." He said sarcastically, he was Satan, he is as evil as ever especially since I left hell and joined the humans, well along with the the reapers and demons.

"Shut it." I said looking out my window, I quickly felt someone hold my chin, I turned to see Sebastian holding it, he came closer to me.

"I just love how stern you can be." He said, he smirked then began to come closer, kissing me. I blushed a bit but of course kissed back. He made me happy all the time, Ive never felt this before, this feeling was rare. Sebastian pulled away, smiling he then began to hug me tight.

"So cute! Like a kitty!" He started rocking back and forth fast, still holding onto me.

"Cant....breathe..." Sebastian then stopped rocking and looked at my red face, I was loosing oxygen, he then let go of me completely and smiled.

"Sorry, I couldn't help myself." He said smirking yet again, I blushed a bit and looked out the window. I saw me going further away from the window, I looked back to see Sebastian grabbing my waist, I blushed. Hard. Sebastian then pushed my head onto his shoulder, then he wrapped his arm around my side, holding my hand as well.

"Stay close to me." Sebastian looked at me, smiling, I looked to see the necklace glowing pink, FUCK IT CAN TELL MY FEELINGS TOO?! Sebastian looked at the necklace.

"Now look at that." He said, looking back at me and chuckling.

"SHUT IT!" I looked down at his shoulder, blushing all shades of practically all colors. 

~Time Skip~

I helped Ciel go down the steps of the carriage, Sebastian opening the door to the smoky room, Lau smiled as he looked at me, I cringed.

"Ah, have you came to give me the girl? She would be a great prize, just look at her hair." Lau said, Ciel and Sebastian then both looked at my (h/c) hair, I both gave them death stares, Lau then came towards me. My cold eyes then looked at him, I hated him. I really did. As Lau came closer, I felt a hand go around my waist, I blushed looking at Sebastian as he pushed me towards him, his hand still holding my waist as my face was planted onto his side, my arms were holding his as he gave Lau his own death stare. Ciel then looked at us and smirked.

"Knew it." He said, I began  blushing even more, a bright hot pink. Lau smiled and sat back down.

"Well well I guess Sebastian finally is happy." Lau looked at him then me, then to Ciel who nodded in agreement... THAT LIL PIECE OF SHIT. Sebastian also nodded... THAT BIG PIECE OF SHIT. I made a 'tch' sound and looked into Sebastian's black coat tail jacket. He smirked as Ciel began talking.

"When we first arrived with ____ she explained about the murders of the children, there have been more deaths every night, any news?" Ciel looked at Lau, who was petting Ran-Mao's hair.

"Actually, they have began kidnapping the children, killing them at some place then dropping the body off where they took the children from." Lau looked at me and smirked.

"Im sure you heard about it, and I'm sure you know the people very well. ___." Lau let out a laugh, I tilted my head in confusion, letting go of Sebastian. Ciel looked at me.

"Well ___ who is it?" Ciel looked at me, he was being a brat yet again, but his soul still shined out of most souls. I tried to think, I put my head down, looking at the floor, I had no idea, but Lau seemed to know very well.

I gulped, d-did he mean-

"Cmon did it take you this long amount to time to figure this out?" Lau looked at me as I looked up, my (e/c) eyes glowing in anger. 

"The sinners." I said, I was full of anger, I always wanted to kill them, but I was too young at the time, but since I stopped aging I guess I'm fine now.

"Explain them to me in the carriage," Ciel paused, looking at Lau and Ran-mau. "We will now be taking our leave." Ciel walked away as I still looked at Lau, I then turned around leaving Sebastian to walk behind me, those damn people. They won't hurt me anymore. I smirked as my eyes glew.

"Now theres my little evil one." I heard Sebastian say as he smirked as well.