Circus:Part 3

~Your P.O.V~
I walked with snake, I looked as all his snakes were staring at me, Oscar was around my neck and shoulders still. I smiled as I patted oscars head, snake turned around and looked at me.

"This is it." He said as he opened up the tent, it was very dark, there were also many snakes, I looked to see the bunk bed. Snake went to the top as I lay there, on bottom, I wasn't that tired, so I just wrapped myself over with my blanket, Oscar sleeping right next to my face.

"Why do you like snakes?" I heard snake say, he popped his head down from up top, his Head was upside down as I got up and sat on the bed.

"I used to be tortured, so I slept in a prison room, the only living things there, were snakes, I learned how to hear them later on, so now I understand them, like you," I gave a smile as Snake went wide eyed, I dropped my smile.

"Well what about you?" I asked, snake just closed his eyes and sighed then looked at me.

"I was just born like this." He said, his head then disappeared from sight as I heard rustling coming from the top bunk. It stopped when I heard how he put a blanket on him.

"Welcome to the circus." Was the last thing he said before I fell asleep.

I woke up to Oscar, who was slithering on my stomach. I got up instantly and headed to a nearby mirror, luckily, I didn't have to change today, I slept in the circus clothes. I fixed my hair and painted on diamonds and stripes with paint onto my face, lastly I put my eyepatch back on. I looked around to see snake outside, waiting.

"You are going to be late." He said as I tumbled out of the tent pointing to the direction we had to go in.

"Aaannnddddd lets go!" I said in a weird way, I then started walking to the main tent for practice, I didn't even know if I was part of the act at all anyway.

When we reached the tent, I saw how Ciel kept falling over balls and Sebastian was practically doing anything he was allowed to. I then saw how Sebastian came over to me, I smiled as he approached.

"Good morning." He said, we tried to act as friendly as possible to keep our act in shape, yet, it gets hard when hE KISSES YOU OUT OF NO WHERE. I felt my eye twitch in a bit of anger as I saw Sebastian's smiling face. He then leaned a bit closer to me.

"Did he see you change?" He whispered in jealousy, I rolled my eyes and pushed him away for me.

"Nope, so you can relax." I said as I looked at joker who was waving me over, I gave Sebastian a glance as he noticed joker too, I then started to walk over there. I looked to see how dagger was blushing and how snake was waiting by joker, when I arrived joker plastered a huge smile on his face.

"There ye are! I needed to tell ye your act!" He said, he looked down at a clipboard and then flipped the paper.

"Lets see here....stripes....ah! You will share an act with snake." He said, snake stepped up front as my mouth dropped open.

"Wait what?" I was shocked, why? Why me? I'm not even special. Not at all. I looked at joker, he wrapped his arm around me, or should I say, my waist. I immediately did a front flip, since we were in a circus, and landed in front of him, his eyes wide.

"I would appreciate if you wouldn't touch me, though handshakes are fine." I let out a smile as Dagger ran away, his face flushed a hot pink, I looked at joker, he adjusted himself and smirked.

"Well, ye are for sure a fighter, usually when I do that ladies blush," he paused letting out a laugh "so ye must be a tough cookie." He finished off, I then looked at snake who motioned me to his area of training, everyone was looking at us, including Ciel and Sebastian, what was so bad? It's just snakes. We walked up to all the snakes in a very large box, I opened it, Snake and I began talking about how the act will work out. After awhile I saw how Ciel was just helping with boxes as Sebastian was 'practicing' with Will. I laughed as I saw them do practically nothing.

~Time skip~
We all started to head out, it was getting late as I looked at snake.

"I will be at the tent, I like seeing the stars sometimes." I said as I smiled, Oscar went with snake as he nodded, I went to a tree and climbed it, I must admit, it is pretty damn tall. I went to the top and laid on the leaves, demons are light so the leaves were actually comfortable. I looked at the stars as they shined, I smiled and closed my eyes, after a bit, I heard a rustling sound. I was tempted to open my eyes, as I did I saw Sebastian.

"How did you know I was here?" I asked, he sat down on the leaves and looked at me, a smile growing onto his face.

"The necklace glows when I haven't been by you for awhile, it led the way." He said, I looked at the necklace as it stopped glowing.

"Well, you don't have to stay, you are probably supposed to do something so go ahead." I didn't want him to go, but he only came so the necklace would stop glowing, I sighed as I put my arms behind my head, laying down, eyes closed. I heard rustling, he was leaving, knew it. I then felt me being dragged into the air, I opened my eyes to see Sebastian carrying me, he set me down on his lap, petting my hair.

"Honestly, if I left I think I might die." He said while smirking, a blush crept onto my face as I looked away from him, hiding it. I heard a chuckle come out of him as he turned my face around as he looked at me, he went down and kissed, me, my eyes widened. He let go as he chuckled, I blushed again. I felt myself rise as he picked me up, I looked up at him, my blush going away, Sebastian dropped me off at the tent I was staying at as he then walked away, I went into the tent sighing as I looked up to see snake.

"Welcome back." He said, I let out a faint smile, he usually lets his snakes talk, but when he talks to me he uses his real voice, it honestly shocks me.

"For out performance, it's a great setup, but since I don't usually do this, can we practice one more time?" I turned around to see snake, his words filled the air, I let out a small laugh knowing if Sebastian saw, he would get jealous.

"We might as well!" I said as I grabbed Snake's arm, dragging him off for some more practice ahead of us.