Druit.

~Your P.O.V~

I looked at the carriage Lizzy prepared for me, tomorrow was the ball and she dragged me to go get a dress. I honestly was just hoping to get it over with but she wanted to go to the expensive places near the queens kingdom. I waved Sebastian and Ciel off as I went into the carriage with Lizzy. She was crazy excited, we aren't getting her anything. She already had her black dress that was luckily, long. 

~Time skip~

We went through the crowded area, I realized I was almost as tall as Lizzy but only like w inches taller, I made a 'hmph' sound, WAIT DID I SHRINK?! I quickly thought about how impossible it is to shrink, I sighed in relief.

"There are so many dresses around here." She paused and kept looking around. "But no black ones." I then looked around as well, I saw a shop selling only black dresses all the way at the end. 

"There is a place all the way down there." I pointed to the place, instantly feeling Lizzy grab my hand and run through the ambush of the crowd. When we got to the shop I saw Lizzy breathing heavily, I stood there looking at the dresses. As we went inside I saw 7 dresses that I liked.

"Its so hard, this place has beautiful dresses!" Lizzy said looking around, I kept looking at the dresses. About 10 minutes later I chose the one I liked.

A/n- So I was thinking, you guy should choose, so here is the 7 choices:

I chose (#) (# is the dress you picked), Lizzy faced me and looked at the dress I was holding in my hand

"How beautiful!" She said, grabbing the dress and paying for it up at the counter. I then thought about what Sebastian would think of the dress, I didnt care but he seemed to care a lot. I looked around the store, all the dresses were short. I made a 'tch' sound. I am definitely going to wear some tights. I was also going to wear the shoes I wore to the halloween party. I have everything set up, I just hoped Lord Druit won't like what I am wearing, so then he would leave me alone.

~Time skip~

It was dark when I took Lizzy home and headed off home by myself. I ran as fast as I could, until I reached the manor garden. I looked to see Sebastian waiting for me, he turned around and gave me a smile. I gave him a weak smile as I walked slowly to him.

"You must be very tired huh?" He said, letting out a small chuckle.

"Pfttt...no.." I said, I laid down onto his shoulder, looking at the stars. I yawned, quickly covering my mouth, I hate when he is right, so I tried to pretend like I wasn't tired.

"Knew it." He said, he picked me up, laying me down, him holding me from behind, his hand around my waist, and his other hand holding his head from touching the ground.

"Why do you stay here?" I paused looking at him. "You dont even sleep." I tilted my head so he knew I was asking a question. He smiled at me and gave me a quick kiss.