Royalty.

A/n hey guys! this is another long chapter so keep binge reading XD

~Your P.O.V~

I got out of the carriage last, holding onto Sebastian's hand, I felt like a noble, I then chuckled as I reached the last step.

"I felt like a noble for about 2 seconds." I said as I gave Sebastian a smile, he chuckled then looked down at me.

"Today, you have to act like a noble, no sliding down railing or-" He stopped.

"Yeah yeah I got it." I said as I cut him off, I rolled my eyes, as I gave a slight chuckle, I then looked to see Druit's Jealous face, I noticed Sebastian see it too. I rolled my eyes again, I then started walking up to the queens kingdom. I looked at Sebastian who was standing next to me, I sighed in relief and went through the grand doors, passing through many guards. 

I looked at the grand halls, I then walked up to Ciel.

"Do you usually go here?" I asked, after all, he was the queens guard dog.

"Yes." He said looking at me, "Why?" he added.

"How should I act? Wait, How do I act?" I looked at Ciels face, he let out a small evil laugh as if I said the most stupidest thing in the world. 

"Just act like a normal human being." He said, looking back at me. I looked at him giving him a face saying 'what? Im not even human' He then adjusted himself.

"Just relax and go along with everything, you will probably just stand there anyway, we are are early also so just be quiet." Ciel said looking at the guards opening the doors. I stood by Sebastian, he looked at me and chuckled. I rolled my eyes, noticing Lord Druit standing right next to me, I stepped a bit closer to Sebastian, I noticed how they both gave each other glares.

"Oh! My dear Ciel!" I heard the queen say, we all bowed, she walked up to Ciel, giving him a slight hug, then walking back to her throne.

"Hello, Sebastian, and Lord Druit," She paused as she gave a smile, they both smiled as well, then she noticed me standing between them. "Oh, Im dearly sorry but may I ask your name?" She said, I gulped a bit then gained my confidence.

"My name is ___ ___, it is a pleasure to meet you." I bowed then gave a smile, I watched the queen smile, the two butlers standing next to her did as well.

"Are you the one who will be singing today?" I heard her ask, I nodded my head in agreement.

"If you dont mind, may you sing a quick song? I would love to hear your voice." She said, I grew nervous instantly.

"Currently, she only knows sad songs, my queen." I heard Ciel say, he was also nervous as well.

"I dont mind, though, I still wonder why only sad songs, but please sing one, I would like the best for my guests." I heard her say, she then turned to me, I felt Sebastian put a hand on my shoulder. I sighed as I began to relax. I looked up as I closed my eyes.

"Welcome to my world that's painted with sadness, There's no light of sun There you can't hear any sound at all, Here I'm waiting silently for you, father, Why you were so cruel to left poor Mary alone? Please take me away, I desperately promise to be a good girl, to be worthy of your love, I don't need the paint books, the dolls and the dresses,Just tell me, why you've left your pictures and gone?" (Puppet in Marys IB) I sang the first verse of a song I knew,  I opened my eyes first seeing Sebastian his eyes widened, I looked at everyone else, their eyes widening as well.

I watched as the queen got out of her throne, the guard eyes were still staring at me as they watched the queen walk over to me, I felt Sebastian let go of my shoulder, I gulped and stood up properly.