Prologue

I'm a reincarnated person. How did I know that? Well, for starters, it's simply because I knew that I reincarnated.

I still remembered how I died actually.

I was wandering on the school grounds, at that time the sun is setting so it was a bit dark. I was walking while playing a game, to be exact, an otome game. Due to my focus on the game, I didn't noticed that in front of me already is the school's wishing well. You already knew what happened, I fell and I died.

And I reincarnated into the otome game I was playing before I died. I knew that because the memory of the previous owner of this body forced its way to my mind.

Right now, i'm sitting on a bed and was staring outside the window. The scenery outside is a bustling village. With people walking around, vendors selling their goods and children playing.

"Mornin' Amber!" A group of kids shouted. I smiled.

And that's me. Amber Trinity Scarlette. A poor and independent girl without parents. Hair pinkish golden. Eyes violet with a tinge of dark blue. And a mob character with no death route. Yay for me.

The game is titled 'My Looped Fantasy'. It's a new game made by the game company of my parents. So I tried testing it and got addicted.

As far as I remembered, the game is based on a story I just published recently.

The heroine is a pretty girl with flowing green hair and light blue eyes. She will enter the academy with her unique power. Because of her exotic beauty and unique power, six of the top leaders of Kingdom University will try their best and win her heart. Not because they love her, but because they want to use her for benefits.

It's a reverse harem with a sickly twist.

The setting will focus mostly on Kingdom University. An elite school where mages are divided according to their power. And each main section are ruled by a leader. Coincidentally, the leaders of the six main sections are the six male characters. Each have their own twisted attitudes.

I shuddered.

Tweet tweet!

I turned and saw a dark blue bird holding a paper with its beak.

"A mission from the mayor?"

The bird knowingly nodded. I grabbed a piece of candy and gave it to the bird which he happily ate it.

Cocoa, is a Candy Bird, a bird which varies in colors of dark blue, violet and black. Their diet are candies and sweet fruits and they are known for being obedient. Cocoa is a messenger bird of the mayor. The mayor only uses Cocoa if she have anything special for me to do.

I stood up before grinning at the bird,

"Thanks Cocoa."

I grabbed my favorite dark blue cloak which contrast to my pale skin and my small bags filled with equipments.

I turned to look at the bird still standing at the window sill, "I accept the mission."

But who knew because of that mission, my peaceful life changed.